276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cabin Bag 55x40x20cm Travel Backpack, Carry on Hand Luggage 100% Guaranteed to fit ( Black 44L- 55 x 40 x 20cm )

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Osprey are dedicated to protecting the environment and design quality products built to last a long time. We changed from two huge checked backpacks + two small front bags to two carry-on travel backpacks that were light, spacious and modern. One of my issues is getting something that works in the UK, size wise as your numbers are even smaller than ours.

Adjustable padded shoulder straps, side compression straps and chest strap will allow you to travel with comfort. This bag easily held all my kit for a weekend, was easy to access for going through security and complied with the airline sizing checks. It also has a new back ventilation system and a detachable hip belt that helps to balance the weight and relieve the pressure on the shoulders.This carry-on luggage matches with all styles of travelers and you can carry it from the airport to luxurious hotels, to camping sites, use it for road trips and festivals. It is a great size for a carry on item when flying, and it fits easily into overhead lockers on a plane.

When the back is totally full there’s no way I could get my water bottle in the mesh pocket at the back. I’m a big fan of the clam-shell or full-perimeter zip system, I can’t imagine myself trying to organize my stuff only through a hole on the top of a backpack. Some of the popular airlines that allow their passengers to bring bags at these dimensions on board include British Airways, EasyJet, Jet2, Lufthansa, Ryanair, etc. I still travel with a giant suitcase, but i’m going to have a little trip from Chiang Mai to Laos and i don’t wanna to take all my belongins with me. Keep your hands free as you travel around the airport and continue to use your maximum cabin allowance.Measuring 55x40x20cm, the Metz rucksack is perfectly sized for the hand luggage restrictions of most airlines. Padded side and top grab handles mean there are two further carrying options although when full I’d only recommend wearing the pack on your back. The good news is that even full and heavy the bag didn’t get damaged and the zippers were in perfect condition. Adjustable shoulder straps, carrying handle, side adjustable compression straps and padded ergonomic design back section.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment