276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rentokil RKLPS136 Insectrol Insect Killer 250ml Aerosol

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now containing three active ingredients, it is the strongest and most effective cluster fly killer on the market. PestFix Pest Control Supplies is a distributor of both professional and amateur use pest control products - including PPE. Ideally, spray around carpets, skirting boards, bed heads and any other area where activity has been seen.

Our leave safe policy is at the responsibility of the homeowner if a specific place has been given and delivered to, should it be stolen. They say it kills bugs and spiders almost instantly, and it does a great job of eliminating all bugs and insects in your home. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Have been having problems with false widows I'm my home for a few years and it has been a nightmare dealing with them. Avoid heavy spraying on fabrics, furs, foam-backed carpets, plastics, synthetic tiles and polished surfaces.Highly recommended is our Ant Control Kit which contains a combination of our best ant control products and offers excellent value for money.

This spray has excellent residual activity, so is best sprayed into cracks and crevices where insect activity has been seen to give long-lasting insecticidal protection. Rentokil Insectrol Insect Killer is a highly effective insect spray designed to kill and control crawling insects in and around the home. Rentokil Insectrol Ant Spray is an ant killing aerosol that delivers a fast knockdown and maintains ant control.On divan bases, spray around or ideally underneath the edge of stitching and staples on the hessian cover.

Slight downside other than probably killing wildlife for thousands of miles is that it coats the walls in noticeably shiny patches, after a few days this went away for most part, I'd have to look hard to find where I'd gone a touch overboard. Used it tonight (when it arrived) and after spraying I left it for a few mins, went back to find they were shrivelled up and dead! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Rentokil Insectrol Cluster Fly Killer Spray can be used as a direct knockdown spray against cluster flies and other flying or crawling insects. Some mention that it slows them down instantly and they definitely do die, while others say that it doesn't work properly, doesn' t last long, and is not strong enough. How to use: For fleas and bedbugs, spray infested areas lightly; all bed linen should be laundered not sprayed.

This ready-to-use insecticide is safe for direct application to divans, bed frames, carpets and even mattresses. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. For other insects, this spray has excellent residual activity, so is best sprayed into cracks and crevices where insect activity has been seen to give long-lasting insecticidal protection. Ideally, spray around carpets, skirting boards, bed heads and any other area where activity has been seen. This ready-to-use insecticide is safe for direct application to alighting surfaces including window frames and roof timbers.Has killed off all of them instantly which is a huge relief as nothing has worked previously and I was losing the will!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment