276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lawn Mower Cable Repair Kit 2 Pin Rubber Flex Connector 10A AMP Adapter In-Line Coupler 2 Core Plug and Cable Socket Compatible with Garden Electric Electrical Lawnmower/Grass Strimmer Adaptor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you've wound up on this page, it's highly likely that you're indulging in some garden work this summer. You can grab a couple of hundred of these for a fiver- making them a very cheap way to fix your problem. We offer both genuine and an alternative in none genuine spare parts for a wide range of leading brands such as Mountfield, Stihland Husqvarnato name a few. It means the length of cable fitted to the mover will be too short to get under the mower and be cut.

Cable Connector Waterproof Electrical Wire Uni-Fine 20 Pack Cable Connector Waterproof Electrical Wire

Align and insert both of your cables within the aluminium crimp (or any other correct sort of connector) simultaneously- seal by striking the flatter edge of the crimp with your hammer. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The new lawnmower has only a 12m lead, so to me a neater solution is to just replace it with a 14m lead rather than having to mess around with a short extension. Don't attempt to use it until you're confident that the safety/fix system you've implemented for your lawnmower cable is effective against water damage, tugging, and further damage to your electronics. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.both therapeutic and satisfying, but it's also a dangerous task if appropriate safety measures aren't in place. Soldering is a process where items are fused together by a melting method and the addition of filler metal into the joint. I have always had a passion for gardening and that with a background in selling lawn mowers for the past 10 years, I have become very knowledgeable in all types of gardening tools.

2 X Lawnmower Plug and Socket Cable Connector 2 Pin

It involves shortening the wire slightly, and reconnecting it with a wire nut, then sealing it up with electrical tape. This method is easy and pretty effective- the main issue is the ghastly lump in your cord that you'll be left with afterward! We sell mower cables including drive cables, throttle cables and electric mains cables for many lawnmower makes including AL-KO, Flymo, Hayter, John Deere and more.We will reply to your query as soon as we can but please be aware that during the Spring and Summer months our parts department is very busy so please be patient. Although yours does show a second set of holes I would think they are just a repeat of first set and should the cable get damaged near to the switch which is common then it would allow you to replace cable once.

Flex Connector 10A 2 Core Orange | Toolstation Flex Connector 10A 2 Core Orange | Toolstation

My previous lawn mower had a 14m lead and from two external wall mounted Masterseal RCD sockets I could reach all parts of my garden without an extension lead. I would however use a three pin connector and three core lead to enable the extension lead to be also used with power tools and other equipment that requires an earth. If you follow any method (not just for fixing severed cords) that involves the use of electrical tape, make sure you don't cut corners. The terminal block in the starting switch on the mower handle has push fit electrical connections and I'm wondering whether it is possible to remove the original wires and insert the new wires?Soldering is a temporary, relatively easy, yet unreliable solution to fixing your power cord- so we've listed three different ways for you to repair your cut lawnmower power cord/broken power cable. Additionally, this method is quick and easy- no hassle involved in fiddling around with a power outlet/power source.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment