276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sam Pope Series: Books 1-3 (The Sam Pope Boxsets Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Robert also hosts the Two Indie Authors podcast, alongside fellow best selling author, David B. Lyons. Those in attendance were DI Michael Howell (Uncle), DS Mayer, DC Williams (Counter Terrorist Unite team member) & others.

Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide.I enjoyed it so much I started reading it again! The story is full of action, well written and became a video in my mind.' London, England. Southwark Crown Court. Chris Morton’s (drug pusher) lawyer had done a remarkable job representing him. The Author Resource Round Table on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/group_folder/116489?group_id=26989 I do not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing free books from publishers & authors. Therefore, I am under no obligation to write a positive review, only an honest one.

You can talk about anything to do with being on board the VIP team, discuss books you are reading and reviewing, get to know each other, make connections and whatever goes!I will update on new information in here and let you know what books are new for review as they come in. Authors are welcome if they want to review other books (I have a few authors on board the team already). The first three thrillers in the international best selling Sam Pope series: The Night Shift, The Takers and Long Road Home. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including:This group is for those reading and reviewing books via my publicity company - Booklover Catlady Publicity. All my valued reviewers are considered VIP This group is for those reading and reviewing books via my publicity company - Booklover Catlady Publicity. All my valued reviewers are considered VIP Reviewers! Feel free to invite some friends to join our Round Table community!http://www.goodreads.com/group/invite_members/26989-goodreads-authors-readers

But to get to the devil's front door, Sam must walk through hell itself, by infiltrating a Serbian war prison and fighting his way to notoriety. And that fight soon becomes a fight for not just his own survival. Balikov is a ghost. A man of unspeakable wealth but no digital footprint. All they have is an annual visit to Budapest, where he hosts an underground fighting tournament, where his wealthy supporters pit desperate criminals against each other in a fight to the death. With her director unwilling to put one of the team into the tournament, Singh can only think of one potential fighter... BOOM! Derek Urnshaw (27, LM runner, city planning head) & Judge Chris Bolton (LM runner) both heard & saw the explosion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment