276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio Pro Addon T3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sendet das Transportunternehmen die versandte Ware an den Verkäufer zurück, da eine Zustellung beim Kunden nicht möglich war, trägt der Kunde die Kosten für den erfolglosen Versand. Die Annahme erfolgt unter der aufschiebenden Bedingung, dass der Kunde nach Ablauf der Angebotsdauer Höchstbietender ist. MACHEN SIE VON IHREM WIDERSPRUCHSRECHT GEBRAUCH, BEENDEN WIR DIE VERARBEITUNG DER BETROFFENEN DATEN. Zielt Ihre Kontaktierung auf den Abschluss eines Vertrages ab, so ist zusätzliche Rechtsgrundlage für die Verarbeitung Art. The T3 uses Bluetooth 4 or an AUX cable to connect to phones, computers, iPads and other audio devices.

And that is not meant negatively; it doesn't overstretch itself and instead focuses on what it does well – making instruments sound as wholesome as possible without sacrificing organisation or range. Its size, shape, weight and aesthetic dictate that it’s to be carried to a location and appreciated properly. Place the wireless speakers anywhere you like with no restriction – treat the speaker as a great piece of furniture. Because of the speaker position and the excellent isolation offered by its rubber feet, the T3+ manages to continuously perform well in household rooms of different sizes, a particularly nice fact that adds great versatility to the speaker that isn’t necessarily shared by its competition.Der Kunde wird gebeten, angelieferte Waren mit offensichtlichen Transportschäden bei dem Zusteller zu reklamieren und den Verkäufer hiervon in Kenntnis zu setzen. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. In die Berechnung der Score-Werte fließen unter anderem, aber nicht ausschließlich, Anschriftendaten ein.

Zur Abwicklung Ihrer Bestellung arbeiten wir mit dem / den nachstehenden Dienstleistern zusammen, die uns ganz oder teilweise bei der Durchführung geschlossener Verträge unterstützen. B. "Bieten", "Sofort-Kaufen", "In den Warenkorb", "Preis vorschlagen", "Preisvorschlag überprüfen" oder "Neuen Preisvorschlag senden") kann der Kunde seine Eingaben auf den nachfolgenden Bestätigungsseiten nochmals überprüfen. In addition to the buttons, the control panel on top of the speaker has LEDs indicating that power is on, current battery level and if Bluetooth or AUX input is active. It is more than listenable and we get through all three movements – longer than half an hour – without fidgeting. If I want to go from high to very low volume, I have to adjust both the speaker and the phone volume again, because if I leave the speaker on max, the volume steps on the phone are too coarse.At a massive 30 hours when played at half volume, the battery life of the Audio Pro C3 is certainly nothing to be sniffed at. Vor Annahme der Abtretungserklärung des Verkäufers führt PayPal unter Verwendung der übermittelten Kundendaten eine Bonitätsprüfung durch. Our portable wireless speaker enables you to take your music everywhere, and we know that battery life is important. I don't think I could pay that much regardless of how good a speaker is, I find my phone and laptop quite sufficient for me. With simple operations, elegant design, incredible sound characteristics and maybe the best battery life on the market, it is the perfect portable speaker for your everyday life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment