276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aerobie 970031 Pro Frisbee Throw Ring, for ages 12+, Assorted

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The frisbee ended up going over a 30 foot fence behind the opposite goal, over the road and down the hill over an old persons housing complex, over an army cadet hut, and out of sight never to be seen again! Engineered with an innovative gyroscopic design to create lift and max distance, every throw can go, go, go! INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The compact, thin design of the Aerobie Pro Ring flies twice as far as most conventional flying discs and frisbees.

The third is due today, and we’ve decided to go to a different field, out of sight from any houses, bushes, cliffs or lost property boxes. p>Halfords Autocentres Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 755309) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers, including Payment Assist. AEROBIE: From our original Flying Ring to Orbiter Boomerangs, Superdiscs, and more, Aerobie high performance outdoor toys are designed to deliver exceptional performance; Perfect for all skill levels. Made for both right and left-handed throwers, these are the easiest rings to throw and catch with innovative technology that allows the ring to self level as it rotates in the air.They are great for really exercising an energetic dog (as long as she will chase it) but I found mine responded better to throwing this along the ground like a wheel.

It will go for 150m with little effort depending on the angle you start it off at - and the wind speed/direction.

span class="fs-small">Once the colleague has started to put the transaction through, you will be asked to finish the application on a mobile device (e. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future. I have managed to get it to roll, at an angle and leaning slightly into the wind (like a sail), for well over 250m before it stopped. Flies (when new) around 250 feet with a flick of the wrist and the dog catches them in mid air and brings it back to be thrown again - hours of fun.

Hemmings' Aerobie was airborne for 30 seconds (not an official measurement) and was the first thrown object to break the quarter-mile barrier (402 meters or 1,320 feet). It's a fun frisbee for casual use which is what I use it for, not going to comment on like ultimate frisbee or frisbee golf as I dont know enough to comment on that. He tried streamlining the shape to reduce drag, but this resulted in a disc that was more unstable in flight.This ring is 13" in diameter and is featured in the Guiness Book of World Records for the world's farthest throw of 1,257 feet. If bent it will lean left or right in flight and it comes with instructions on which way to bend it to fix this issue. Even today, more than a decade after the Pro ring’s creation, onlookers are still amazed by this incredible flying ring.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Currently, the top sport using the Aerobie Pro Ring, is KinFlow, founded by Zach Fisher, based in Los Angeles, CA and played in over 40 LAUSD schools as of June, 2023. super performant : J'y ai joué sur un terrain de rugby de 100m de long et on arrivait de temps en temps à "transformer l'essai" d'un bout a l'autre du terrain ! The 13-inch (330 mm) Aerobie Pro was used to set the Guinness World Record twice for the "longest throw of an object without any velocity-aiding feature".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment