276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Crossdressing: A Collection of Forced Crossdressing Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She kissed me gentle on my cheek. Dear you know I love you more than life itself. I started to say something but she held her finger to my mouth. Remember last weekend when you were explaining about why you wanted to wear makeup? I nodded my head yes. You said that you loved the way I was so beautiful and wanted to look just like me? Again I nodded yes. I was thinking we could see how much like me we could get you to look if you are willing to give it a try? You see dear I don’t mind if you like to wear makeup or you want to borrow something of mine, I just wish you felt you could have come to me and told me. You are my son and I love you no matter what. During the spring of my freshman year at college I was completely obsessed with a girl in my Early American Lit class. All I knew about her was that her name was Anne and she didn’t much care for the poetry of Philip Freneau. I asked her out a few times after class, but my advances didn’t interest her. After a few rejections I didn’t bother anymore, but unfortunately I couldn’t get her out of my mind so easily.

The compulsory punishment | BigCloset TopShelf

When I was young, I became interested in crossdressing. I think it started around the age of 7 or 8. I was fascinated by the way women looked and how they dressed. I loved the way they could express themselves through their clothing and makeup. I also enjoyed the feeling of wearing women's clothes. It made me feel pretty and unique. Categories: Bizarre Body Modifications, Bondage, In Hiding, Mind Transfer/Mind Possession, Not TG (No Transgender Content) After the competition I swam a bit more with the team but soon dad was re-posted to Canada and my synchro career came to an end. Yes, I kept the suit and from time to time my mom would slip me some other fem clothing, mostly cast offs from her clients.”One day I was in my room and Aunty entered, we began our talk as normal. After sometime aunty asked me is their something upsetting me. Yes I wanted to look like her but I didn't had the courage to reveal it to her so I said everything is fine there's nothing like that. She knew I was lying she insisted a lot to tell the truth. After so much of pressure, I broke down and explained her everything. I didn't knew why I broke down it was perhaps i was hiding it in my heart and I was a lot disturbed. Aunty calmed me down. I will help you, there is nothing to feel bad about it, we all are different and have different thinking there is nothing to feel ashamed about it, Aunty said. Now I know I will help you she further added. Then it came the time for the meet. Eight other teams were coming from all over Europe. My mom started on to me about how important I was to the team and how we all had to look the same. She would not hear of me dropping out and she insisted I had to wear the same bathing costume and makeup as the rest of the team.”

Stories of Tie Up Games Tied Up in a Dress. FF/M - Stories of Tie Up Games

Remember sweetie I have a surprise for you this weekend she said, I will see you tonight. All day at school I couldn’t stop thinking about what my surprise would be, maybe my own set of makeup I thought. When school was out I rushed right home and was surprised to find mom sitting on the couch waiting for me. It was only a little after 3 and mom was already home, she usually got home at 6. Mom smiled at me. Beatrice was frantically searching through her underwear drawer. ‘Goddammit, Harold!’ she screamed. ‘Are you wearing my undies again? I’m late for work!’ But she said clean this up, and we'll discuss this later on. And then she departed. I cleaned up all the clothes and changed. Once I was done, she went into her room to change for her Dr. appointment, which is why she had come home early. She had told me this, but I had forgotten. She then left without saying a word. Once she was gone, I threw all my girl clothes in the trash where my mom would see them. I wanted her to know I got rid of them.

Hi Tammy, do you have time to fit my daughter and I in for a pedicure and my daughter would also like a manicure I think she is old enough now to start taking care of her nails better. She smiled at me and looked at my hand. June-May entered the kitchen. She looked up at Caleb and froze, staring at the sight of her husband standing there in a yellow dress.

Forced Crossdressing Stories By Friends

Mom I do want to be Rachel all summer thank you for letting me. Mom told me she would make all the arrangements for the summer. The next few weeks all I could think about was being Rachel all the time. Wearing makeup every day and pretty dresses my life was perfect. Mom smiled, oh my dear she said. I love you no matter what and I would never laugh at you or betray your trust in me besides I love pretty things why shouldn’t you. I told you that you can tell me anything and borrow anything of mine including my clothes and she gave me a big hug. I felt so much better and now I really wanted to see what I would look like all made up and wearing the dress. The rest of the week I would get up and talk to my mom as she did her makeup, I loved watching her. Then I would put on my make up very lightly so as nobody could see it but I felt batter knowing I had it on. On Friday night I went over to Mary’s house. Her parents were gone so we went up to her bedroom. Over the next couple weeks I was Rachel on the weekends and mom and I had so much fun. During the week I would put my makeup on every day when I got home and if we were going out I would also be Rachel. By the last week of school I was spending almost all my free time as Rachel except when I was at school.

Aside from losing everything I ever valued, I got over it, and the last 12 years have been pretty happy. I know it would be hard I said as I could see where this was going. But I don’t want to give up being Rachel as I looked at mom afraid she was going to tell me I had to be David.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment