276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Sissy: Forced Feminization Sissy Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tim was her first tenant, a college student as well as a very talented carpenter. He had long, brown hair that he kept in a ponytail, and wore jeans and an old button down dress shirt. He grew up working with his father on a construction crew, and knew every aspect of the building trade. In exchange for his rent, he was doing most of the renovation, occasionally calling in an electrician or plumber when necessary. PROMO Funny Baking Shirt for Bachelorette Party - Y2K Fashion - Pie Tee - Bachelor T-shirt - Anniversary Gag Gift - Femboy Clothing - Funny As I once again stood at attention in the center of Myrna's beautifully appointed living room, she sat in a large green velvet chair and crossed her gorgeous legs. For a few moments there was silence. I was actually sweating. Well, well. It looks like you take this a bit more seriously than you told me. Wait a minute, did Debbie tell you that I'm a makeup artist?” I want you to relax completely, OK? It's just me and you here and no one is ever going to know. I want you to enjoy every, single second of this.”

I simply want you to see what its like to get all dressed up. Maybe you won't like it as much as you think. Come on, it will be fun. And it will be our, little secret.” He tried to lift the dress over his head but the zip was in such a place that he couldn't even lift even the lower part of the dress.AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Anthro Object SheM Sissy

Sister Squad Shirt for Toddlers , Sissy Shirts , Little Girls Matching T-Shirt , Toddler Sister Graphic Tees Gift , (CA-728)Presumably it was initially his intention on this fateful day. The day that his life changed and became a living hell. Ready to take a spin on the wheel? Hit the spin button below and see which sissy slave task you are assigned today. Make sure you obey and follow whatever tasks My sissy wheel gives to you, pet. Now spin that wheel and lets have fun!

Debbie had the washer and drier set up in a spare room that we could all share. I threw in a large load and piled the rest of my stuff on the old couch that we used as a table. I needed to run home for an hour or so while my asshole hubbie was at work. i had no choice but to give up and give in to Myrna's iron-clad control over me. I felt my mind breaking, and my entire purpose in life was to please and obey her, no matter how embarrassed or humiliated I was, just with the hope that I might feel the delicious release of cumming one more time before the next lengthy period of total enforced chastity. I did feel completely foolish, and told her so. But that only made her laugh harder as she re-crossed her legs. It seems that this day she was taking her little baby girl; all dressed up cute, and adorable, in her best party dress for a special ride. They ended up at this well to do townhouse complex. She stopped the van in the drive way out side of a nice looking townhouse. She beeped the horn twice & the garage door opened so she could pull in. once inside the garage door closed behind her. She got out and came around to the side of the van to open the sliding door and released her new baby from the car seat. She whispered a word in his ear, and he started to act like a 2 -year-old little girl, who talked with a really bad lisp. As she got her baby out of the car seat he grabbed his dolly and asked mommy, do I look really cute mommy? His mommy told him oh yes dear you are the cutest baby girl ever. To which the husband, who was now acting like a little 2 year-old-girl giggles and clapped her hands happily. The wife had her new baby turn around so she could attach a long pink leash, as she let the baby out of the van. She reached over and placed his large adult size penis pacifier hanging on a ribbon from his dress in his mouth. Then she had him walk over to kitchen door entrance in the garage and ring the bell.

Sam quietly went into the bathroom and after a few minutes he heard his sister coming up the stairs. What a SISSY!" she declared in a loud voice. "Look at yourself! Don't you feel just a little FOOLISH dressed like that here with your mother-in-law?" We'll need to get a few more things yet, like shoes etc" his sister said as they took him by the arm to the full size mirror. Fadogia Agrestis Capsules 600mg High Potency Extract Natural T- Booster Supplement Fadogia Powder Vegan Cistanche Capsules 550mg Clean Extract Natural Cistanche Tubulosa Supplement High Potency 20 x Stronger Cistanche Powder Vegan

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment