276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boatyard Double Gin 70cl, 46% ABV, Organic Irish Gin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zippy yuzu peel; floral cherry blossom; herbaceous green tea; warm sansho pepper – Roku has them all, and when this Japanese gin is lengthened out with a fresh tonic they hit your palate in perfect, symphonic succession. Complex, structured, utterly distinctive and with plenty of staying power in the glass, it encapsulates what you should look for in a great G&T gin. Alc 43% The palate is intense, with more juniper and a wonderful dash of coriander. Softer floral notes of sweet gale and angelica come through and give a good depth to the Gin. This is definitely a Gin where juniper leads the way. The nose is full of it, with lots of pine qualities and sweet notes. Nu tilsættes de 8 økologiske botanicals, hvor de udblødes i 18 timer, inden ginnen igen destilleres. Så tilsættes den kildevand ned til voksne 46% alkohol og så får den lov til at hvile i minimum 2 uger, før den kommer på den smukke flaske.

The Independent 15 best gins, tried and tested | The Independent

While gin is made from distilled grain spirit, it doesn’t contain gluten peptides and is therefore gluten-free and safe for coeliacs. The verdict: Best gin 2023 Distilled with fresh quince, Ramsbury smells like an orchard in autumn; think generous fruit sweetness, tempered with a crisp, citric brightness. It’s a full-flavoured nose and palate made for G&T drinking, so the unique profile of this grain-to-glass spirit is not lost to even the most robust of tonics. If you love floral and fruity notes, experiment with Fever-Tree Elderflower. Alc 40%McGirr says, “ Through development I saw massive consistency discrepancies in the juniper that we were getting. We now have organically certified juniper from Bulgaria which has been the most consistent and high quality I have seen.” One of the most interesting points about Boatyard Double Gin is that it goes through a process of filtration through juniper berries during the first distillation. This is where the term Double Gin comes from, and is a practice used commonly by Dutch Gin makers. Based at Lough Erne, in Northern Ireland, it has been open since 2016, with the focus to becoming a Whiskey distillery, creating some of the best Irish Whiskey around. Their inspiration comes from provenance, which is an idea similar to that of terrior for wine producers. It is all about where your ingredients come from and the importance of finding the very best. It goes down to the smallest detail, including the environment that the wheat is grown in. BOATYARD DOUBLE GIN er baseret på et destillat lavet af økologisk, irsk hvede, som efter en destillering opnår en alkoholprocent på 96%. Men inden de 8 botanicals udblødes i destillatet, så filtreres det gennem enebær i en proces kendt fra geneverproduktionen. Og denne enebærfiltrering er også forklaringen på, at den kaldes for DOUBLE GIN.

Boatyard Double Gin | House of Malt

Eftersmag: Stadig kraftfuld og fyldig med masser af enebærnoter, som giver en nærmest herbal tone. Der er også en fin klar syre, som skærer flot igennem. and botanicals used were of the best quality. Boatyard Double Gin Érainn – The Boatyard Distillery’s new bespoke copper still The marketing spiel says this is “gin, just as it should be”, and while marketing spiels are usually guff, this one happens to be spot on. It’s hard to find a gin simultaneously this archetypal – it’s a classic London Dry – this elegant, and this flavourful (the finish goes on and on). Whether you’re a G&T obsessive or martini connoisseur, No. 3 hits the mark every time. Though, for the record: we like it best with a slug of classic Indian tonic. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Of all the gins out there, none hit the sweet spot between classic gin flavour and moreish complexity quite like No. 3. If you have room for just one gin on your shelf, we’d make it this one.stunning Irish whiskey, that does not mean that The Boatyard Distillery’s gins are getting any less love, attention All of Boatyard’s botanicals are organic, owing to the fact that they are striving for consistency. Bemærk at denne flaske indeholder 0,7 liter double gin på dejlige 46% alkohol. Vi kan også tilbyde dig destilleriets lækre Boatyard Old Tom Gin til kun 400 kroner inklusiv levering, samt den lækre Boatyard Premium Vodka til kun 299,- Boatyard Gin Smagsnoter:

Nine of the most unique distilleries and tasting tours in

The Boatyard Distillery is an award-winning “farm-to-bottle” distillery located on the banks of Lough Erne in Northern Ireland. We take a look at its original expression, the award-winning Boatyard Double Gin, and find out more about the man behind it. Joe McGirr is no stranger to the drinks industry, working at Glenmorangie and Möet Hennessy for years before his arrival at The London Distillery Company (producers of Dodd’s Gin), where he discovered his affinity for the gin as a category with endless possibilities. The Boatyard Distillery Her får du et irsk mesterstykke, som virkelig viser, hvad enebær kan! BOATYARD DOUBLE GIN er nemlig fyldt med enebær på en helt ny og unik måde. For enebærrene er ikke kun udblødt i og destilleret i ginnen – destillatet filtreres også igennem enebær! Det giver en blød, fyldig og intens smag, som særligt sammen med en lys tonic giver unikke resultater! Og så skader det jo ikke at den unikke gin kommer i en vanvittigt smuk og eksklusiv flaske. Og det skader vel heller ikke at vi har den til Danmarks laveste pris? Bestil din flaske i dag til kun 329,- (Vi har fri fragt fra 400,- Og finder du den billigere, så giver vi altid prisgaranti) Næse: Kraftfuld, fyldig og lækker. Der er en fin krydrethed fra guineapebrene, blød varme fra enebærrene og en fin, klar og levende citrusnote.Og Joe McGirr har ikke bare skabt en gin, der forsvinder i mængden. Nej.. BOATYARD GIN står på alle måder frem – med sin fyldige smag og smukke flaske kan og må den ikke overses. Den er lavet med 8 økologiske ingredienser og der er blandt andet mosepors og guineapeber i. Ikke blot afslører destilleriet samtlige 8 ingredienser i ginnen – de giver os endda den præcise mængde og fordeling mellem dem! There are four different types of gin: London dry gin, old Tom, Plymouth and navy strength gin. Is gin gluten-free? Again, the juniper is strong but not overpowering, allowing the other flavours to establish themselves. Of course, Whisky takes a long time to mature, so in the meantime, Boatyard are turning to spirits like Gin and Vodka.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment