276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garmin zūmo XT2 rugged motorcycle sat nav, with a larger and brighter 6” sunlight-readable display

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I turn on the satellite imaging, it even helps in checking out whether a byway’s likely to get too rough for my poor off-road skills. If you’ve simply changed your mind and no longer want your item, we’re happy to provide a refund within 28 days of purchase. I prefer the horizontal format, but haven’t had any issues with it changing orientation when leaning over in a ride. It’s a pretty seamless process that then connects to your WiFi, followed by a headset if you want (I’m using a Cardo Packtalk Edge). Skladem jsou nové odolné navigace s 5" displejem, možností automatického výpočtu trasy po stezkách i silnicích, se satelitní komunikací inReach®1 a celou řadou dalších funkcí.

zumo XT2 Motorcycle Mount Bracket - 010-13285-01 Garmin zumo XT2 Motorcycle Mount Bracket - 010-13285-01

It’s a great way to find somewhere to stop, and with a little use becomes a much-appreciated feature of the Garmin, if not something you can’t do with your phone. Find all the important ride details to help improve the journey, including speed, acceleration, deceleration, elevation and more with the ride summaries feature via the Tread smartphone app. I've been playing around with it and starting to see how to put trips or tracks on the SD card and then import them. Our Helmets are sent out in Brand New boxes, items clearly damaged in transit should not be accepted as once signed for, are accepted as delivered complete and undamaged . It seems odd not to group motorcycle dealers and mechanics, in case someone needs a mechanic while on a big trip.Keep track of friends on the ride with the Group Ride Mobile feature, which allows riders to track each other on either the Tread app or the Group Ride Radio accessory (sold separately). With the new DPD Predict service, your parcel can be tracked by you every step of the way, make sure to download the App.

ZUMO XT2 vč. Czech Topo PRO v5 | techgear.cz Garmin ZUMO XT2 vč. Czech Topo PRO v5 | techgear.cz

Other features on the zūmo XT2 include the ability to see popular paths as determined by other riders in the area, as well as Garmin Adventurous Routing (with four levels of difficulty to choose from). Designed to withstand extreme weather and rough terrain, it’s built to an IPX7 water-resistance rating and is equipped to operate with handlebar vibration, unlike most cell phones. When your lovely new helmet arrives, pop it on (after reading the advice sheet enclosed in the box) and wiggle it around to make sure the top of your head fits and is settled right in.I'd like to be able to not have to look like the Star Ship Enterprise while I'm riding but so it goes. Not to forget the super clean tree structure of your own data and the easy coloring of tracks and routes as well as the quick rename copy etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment