276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quinny Moodd Pushchair Frame, Blue Base/Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Included exclusively with the Quinny Moodd is the Baby Cocoon, allowing you to use the seat unit in the lay flat position from birth. Great if you don't want to use a carrycot. Made from a beautiful soft material, it offers much needed support to a newborn. It features a headrest and body support to keep them in a good position, but this can all be removed by a zip as they grow and no longer need it. The front of the cocoon zips completely off for warmer weathers and has 2 buttons at the top to keep it folded down from the child's face. Baby is kept very comfy with a double mattress. Not only is there an included removable mattress, but the bottom of the liner is also padded. Both the mattress and liner are colour coded with a slightly lighter shade than the pushchair, so it looks great. A padded apron zips over the top to protect them from the elements. The internal liner is very soft, though you can still feel the side supports at the top and bottom through it. All of the fabrics can be removed for hand washing. The inside of the carrycot measures 74cm long and 29cm wide, so it should last until the child is around 6 months old. The price tag of this travel system is higher than most household brands that everybody else is using, and it is considered a premium and luxurious system. The extra features and the design itself is very modern and eye-catching, making your Litte One and you hard to miss in a crowd. If the Quinny Moodd is within your budget and fits your personality, go for it and travel in style:) Where Is The Best Place To Buy The Quinny Travel System? I really like the idea of using the Quinny Tukk Foldable Carrier with the Moodd stroller frame as a pram. Your baby can comfortably fall asleep while you take her out for long walks and upon reaching home, you can continue to leave her to sleep soundly in the carrycot pram. What We Like About The Quinny Moodd Stroller

Strollers | Quinny World Strollers | Quinny World

The footrest can be adjusted up and down. However, it only extends up to only 8” from the seat, which is relatively short and may not work for kids older than 2 even though the weight capacity can accommodate bigger toddlers. I’d like to have it telescope further down so that older or long-legged kids will have a more comfortable ride, without having to ride with their knees propped up or legs dangling. The casing on the seat unit reflects the glossy plastic used on the rear wheels. It gives such a ‘car showroom' finish to the overall look but you must remember to treat it carefully, scratches are going to be as noticeable as a keyed car on the Moodd. The Moodd stroller weighs 33 Ibs (well, the cool unfold mechanism comes at a weight). For moms, you may not be able to easily throw the stroller into your trunk unless you remove the seat first and put the 2 pieces in separately. Aesthetically I've been dying to take a closer look. I've been a little concerned that I may have fallen for its charms because I was a little bit giddy with so many pushchairs around me at the time. However, I'm glad to report that our second date has not been disappointing and so far I still see potential. Of course, I can't make any kind of commitment until we are better acquainted but so far so good! The Quinny Moodd 3-in-1 travel system is a great travel solution if you’re looking for something that you can use from birth. I love how the way Quinny Foldable Tukk Carrier works as a pram on the Moodd frame. It is practical, stylish and a real comfort for the newborns.All round suspension on the Moodd creates a smooth ride for you and your baby and the front swivel wheel makes the pram super manoeuvrable even on the busiest streets. The handle bar is adjustable for the tallest or shortest of parents and the basket is large enough to carry any essentials.

Quinny Moodd 2015 Review | Pushchair Expert Quinny Moodd 2015 Review | Pushchair Expert

The Maxi-Cosi infant car seat provides seamless and easy transfers from the car to the streets. And what more can I complain about the stylish and futuristic looks of the Quinny Moodd stroller and its uber cool unfold mechanism? The caveats would probably be its weight, bulkiness and the moderately sized canopy.

When searching for the right to stroller to buy, parents need to remember that their own comfort are just as important as the child’s. Known for creating beautiful products that will grow with you and your children, Quinny pushchairs offer unique and innovative design combined with ultimate practicality, right from day one. The brake application on the Moodd couldn't be much easier, the right pedal puts it on and is coloured red, the left pedal takes it off and is coloured grey. Definitely flip-flop friendly, though you do need to press quite firmly.

Quinny Moodd stroller reviews, questions, dimensions Quinny Moodd stroller reviews, questions, dimensions

The shopping basket at the bottom of the Moodd stroller is medium-sized and shallow. It has a maximum capacity of 5 kg, but it’s probably just sufficient to fit a diaper bag. I can safely conclude that this is a good Moodd. Quinny have taken one of their most popular models and brought it right up to date adding some nice touches and improving on previous weaknesses.If you are discounting this pushchair because it only has three wheels and you are a four-wheeler sort of gal, then don't despair as the Moodd will change to suit yours. The front wheel unit listed in the accessories is the alternative two-wheel front fork, instead of the single wheel that comes supplied as standard. Conclusion Eliza loved being higher up, and the padded t-bar at the front. I suspect she likes to think she’s driving it

Quinny Moodd Review | Pushchair Expert

Besides looking trendy and being comfortably plush, the Quinny carrycot is also designed to protect the little ones from the wind and the Sun, and shelter their sensitive eyes from the Sun. There’s a padded apron that zips over the top, as well as an adjustable canopy with an additional pull out Sun visor. Quinny is one of Europe’s most respected stroller brand, and is a trendsetter in terms of design and style. Over the years, they have introduced a series of strollers – Yezz, Moodd, Buzz Xtra and the Zapp Xtra.It fitted in a taxi with no problems, although the driver did have to help me to lift it in and out. There’s no danger of it falling over when you go round corners (this is as issue with the lightweight Maclaren) From 6 months old, your growing baby can move into the reversible seat unit and a multi position recline is perfect for your little one to the afternoon nap. The harness can be adjusted as they grow and the sturdy footrest offers support at every age. The seat cover is made of water and dirt repellent fabric, so it’s easy to wipe off spills. It’s also easy to remove the harness pads, as well as the entire seat unit in 1 piece so that the stroller frame can be wiped clean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment