276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Extremely Embarrassing Life of Lottie Brooks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Als Lottie met haar familie op vakantie gaat naar Frankrijk zal ze haar crush Daniel moeten missen, als dat maar goed gaat. Maar wat als er op de camping een ontzettend knappe Fransman rondloopt die ook wil interesse in Lottie lijkt te hebben? Pfoe wat zijn romantische aspecten toch soms moeilijk in het leven…. Her growth through the book is huge and she ends her diary with the message that you shouldn't do anything you don't want to do just because someone tells you to and actually it's okay to just be you. Which I think every preteen (or tween as some in my class like to be referred as!) needs to hear. She openly discusses what her body is going through (or not going through) during puberty and comparing it to everyone else. From an adult point of view, I liked how her mum talked about it with her and celebrated her changing body and didn't make her feel like it was something to feel shameful about. We need more body positive talk! My daughter couldn't put it down and read it in 2 days. Read at breakfast, walking downstairs, tea time, in the bath.

Puperleven all over, hilarische situaties en typische meidendingen uit het heerlijke (maar niet heus) leven van Lottie. Zo genieten om te lezen over de dingen die haar leven verpesten! (Sorry not sorry!) Hilarious, relatable and full of heart, for fans of funny and chaotic family stories. About This Edition ISBN:

So obviously, being in my 30s, I'm not the intended audience for the story of Lottie but I feel working in a primary school, especially in a year 6 class, gives me some insights into their mind. And I want to start this review by saying I think all year six girls should read this book before going to senior school. The message of this book is so important and I really think that age group need to hear it.

küsisin ligi 12-aastaselt vennatütrelt raamatusoovitust ja ta alguses nimetas suure õhinaga Lottie Brooksi raamatuid (millest eesti keeles on ilmunud kaks ja ta ei jõua kolmandat ära oodata), aga siis mõtles natuke järele ja ei olnud enam nii kindel, kas see täiskasvanule ka meeldiks. üsna küps lähenemine, ses mõttes, et enam ei eeldatagi, et kui sulle meeldis, siis on kõigi meelest maailma parim. The first book in the hilarious new series for children by the bestselling creator of Hurrah For Gin. From hilarious bestselling author, Katie Kirby, comes a brand-new Lottie Brooks story. This time it's CHRISTMAS!!! It really felt like a diary without writing a dear diary. It almost felt like she was talking to me. I loved it so much that my best friend read it as well because I thought that she would enjoy it too. I was devastated when I finished it because I loved the book so much that I wanted to continue reading it so much. After a summer of meeting handsome French boys and getting a tiny bit sunburnt. OK, fine - a lot sunburnt, Lottie's heading off on a week-long residential school trip. A whole week away from embarrassing parents and Toby's tasty air biscuits!

Lottie navigates the many perils of growing up in this fantastically funny new illustrated series for a 9-12 audience, filled with friendship, embarrassing moments and plenty of lols. Het verwarrende liefdesleven van Lottie is alweer het derde deel in de serie over Lottie en de eerste twee delen vond ik fantastisch. Het mee mogen lezen in het dagboek van een puber die de meest genante situaties meemaakt, het meest verschrikkelijke broertje heeft, de meest overweldigende emoties ervaart en de raarste dingen zegt tegenover haar crush is toch geweldig? aga kuna minu raamatukogus oli saadaval just see kolmas, haarasin ikka kaasa, et vähemalt saan siis praalida, et mul on loetud ja tal veel pole. siitpoolt küll erilist küpsust ei paista :P My 9-year-old daughter devoured it in two nights, and all I could hear from her was giggling and the occasional "Mum! Listen to this! This is SO me!".

Silná stránka tejto knihy sú rozhodne komiksy, resp kresbičky. Na viacerých som sa sama uchechtávala, dosť ich mám aj uložených v mobile. Proste, na jednej strane pobavia aj malého čitateľa, ale aj toho veľkého. Not only is she about to start high school without any friends or glamorous swooshy hair, she's just discovered she's too flat-chested to wear A BRA! Verder veel andere problemen, zoals broertjes, behas opvullen (arme meid), long distance met je beste vriendin praten, huiswerk, leuke jongens (en wil je echt voor die populaire gast gaan of toch voor die andere nog leukere en lieve jongen). Ik heb vaak lekker gelachen en ik vond het formaat (dagboek + meer) erg leuk gedaan.

OMG ik heb wederom genoten van Lottie en haar avonturen. (en ja herinner me er aan dat ik echt minder OMG moet zeggen!) Starting secondary school can be SERIOUSLY stressful – it’s bad enough for Lottie Brooks that her BFF Molly has just moved to the other side of the world, but to make matters worse she has the wrong pencil case, she hasn’t got a bra yet, and the whole class has started calling her KitKat Chunky. She’s just about ready to die of embarrassment and she’s only just started. Lottie Brooks continues to navigate the many perils of growing up in this fantastically funny illustrated series for a 9-12 audience, filled with friendship, embarrassing moments and plenty of lols. Maar sorry, ik ben echt moe van ACH die arme pestkoppen, ze hebben het zo zwaar uwu. Ik moet liever voor ze zijn. WTF. Sorry als iemand die gepest is *steekt middelvinger op naar dit soort gedoe*

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment