276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women who Spank Men Box Set 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I threatened divorce if he didn’t agree to change his behavior, and accepted my suggestion of a spanking. I would feel really secure in knowing my wife gave me a type of “fence row” where I would first of all know that she has complete authority over me and second, if I ever went beyond her established rules and expectations of me, that I would swiftly be taken in hand by her and punished severely. My wife caught me wearing her ** next thing I know I’m over her knee and she’s spanking my ** with a wooden spoon.

Yes, wives do spank their husbands but usually the initial spankings begin with the husband asking the wife for a spanking. Not everyone is into cuckolding for example, my partner and I prefer a monogamous relationship, and she does not make me wear ** or keep me in chastity. I wasn't doing a good job of hiding my attitude and got a couple of generic warnings or scolding from my wife. We finally got home, I carried the bags inside then came out to say good bye to my sister in law and I apologized for speaking rudely.But whether you’re a beginner spanker or a powerful dominant who wants to leave a handprint on your submissive, let’s be real: While spanking is totally normal and fun, it’s still hitting someone. I have spanked submissive boyfriends, my younger brothers when assigned that job by our step mother and when allowed, teens I have had to babysit. Then she asked me to make us breakfast, something she usually did, I argued about it and received another spanking.

Her thrusts pounded my throbbing bottom into the floor causing pain and more pain as she pulled the hair on my chest ! When she finished, she asked my wife if their were any other family traditions as she held me in place.It is not uncommon for boys this age to get spontaneous erections, even in those few seconds a week (I exaggerate, but barely. Well, well, well… I’ve finally agreed to assign some spankings to certain errant behinds, in need of it! If he c**s during ** before I do he has to lick me to an ** while licking up his own juices as they run out. Sometimes she just gives me a few quick smacks, sometimes she paddles me good and hard so that I can't sit down for the rest of the day.

My wife got my attention by waving to me from the deck, she then motioned me to come to her with the hairbrush that was in her hand. Punishment spankings from my wife are 2/40 swat sessions with the bath brush with an hour of corner time in between.While I generally devote my time to disciplining males, who all need it in my opinion, I will in special circumstances accept naughty young ladies who have an urge to be spanked by a woman of superior bearing. At any rate, there is more on the About Us page, so check it out along with our previous and forthcoming blog posts. I was near the front door as my wife was saying goodbye to her sister then said I'm going to go get him in line. Phoning will assure you that you are dealing with the sort of upper class English lady that you should expect to get a good, sound British Spanking from.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment