276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bulldog Original After Shave Balm, 100 ml, Pack of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This could be considered the daddy of the post shave balm world – Just don’t tell your girlfriend or wife you have it…Apparently they’ve found out that it makes a good primer for their beauty routine! Post shave balm softens the skin, keeps it smooth and fresh, but most of all, keeps it cool, helping eliminate any signs of razor burn or any uncomfortable feeling. If I didn’t use any cream after I’ve shaved, my face would just feel horrible, and definitely irritating. Firstly, a writer at The Ecologist tried out the brand for himself after confessing that skincare has been a female-dominated market and he wanted to see what all the fuss is about. Natural Ingredients: Bulldog Skincare prides itself on using natural ingredients in its formulations. Their products often include botanical extracts, essential oils, and other plant-based ingredients known for their beneficial properties.

To guarantee your skin is left feeling calmer and smoother, no matter what your shave throws at you, it’s time to introduce a quality aftershave balm to your routine. What is an aftershave balm? If there’s one skincare item that guys should be using, I think post shave balm, or aftershave balm as some may call it, is that product. Not only is it essential to your shaving regime, it also acts as an overall moisturiser for your skin, keeping it fresh, clean and soft. All the different types of products we’ve tested here have very much the same purpose in the post-shave scenario: calming and moisturising skin that has been aggravated by shaving, dealing with resulting problems such as rashes, itching, redness and burning, all described by various members of our panel. If you haven’t already got this product as one of your essential shaving items, now is the time to add it. If you already do, then I hope the small list above of my favourite brands helps you out, although you’ve probably tried a few of them already. If you want something more premium and luxury, Dermalogica Post Shave Balm is a one you have to try. Dermalogica is synonymous with high end skincare products, and do a nice shaving range for men – This can be identified by it’s red and white colour scheme.Post-shave aggravation can be relatively mild for a lot of guys, but things can soon become very painful and severe if you suffer from the likes of razor burn or ingrown hairs. These are issues you really want to be as prepared for as possible, particularly if you like to shave just before heading out the door and find yourself requiring some urgent relief. What does aftershave balm do? Aloe Vera: Known for its soothing and moisturizing properties, aloe vera is a common ingredient in Bulldog Skincare products. It can help hydrate the skin and reduce irritation. Aftershave balms are specifically designed to treat a whole host of minor to majorly-irritating skin sensitivity issues that are caused after you have gone to town with your razor.

Bulldog have aftershave balm in 2 different formulations; The standard which has aloe, camelina and green tea, along with a sensitive skin option, which has baobab, oat and willow herb. They are both really nice to use on the skin, keeping it cool and smooth after having a shave.Cruelty-Free: Bulldog Skincare is a cruelty-free brand, meaning their products are not tested on animals. They have been certified by organizations such as Cruelty-Free International and Leaping Bunny. Bulldog Skincare prides itself on using natural ingredients in its products. While specific formulations may vary depending on the product, here are some common ingredients you might find in Bulldog Skincare products: Natural Ingredients: Bulldog Skincare emphasizes the use of natural ingredients in their products. This can be appealing to those who prefer skincare formulations without harsh chemicals. Skincare and grooming products can be overwhelming for us men, there’s a ton of them, and historically, we’ve not used them so much. There’s face washes, scrubs, cleansers, toners, moisturisers, day cream, night cream, masques, serums, exfoliators and a ton more which I have missed out. But the one which I think is essential, is post shave balm. Apply my shaving gel; My current gel is King Of Shaves, which is what I usually use. Rarely do I use a pre-shave treatment, but you can do if you want extra luxury.

Here’s a more detailed explanation of what is post shave balm. How I Use My Post Shave Balm – My Routine Cruelty-Free: Bulldog Skincare is a cruelty-free brand, which means they do not test their products on animals. This can be a significant factor for individuals who prioritize ethical and cruelty-free skincare options. Kiehl’s: Kiehl’s is a skincare brand with a long history and a reputation for producing quality products. While not exclusively marketed to men, Kiehl’s offers a range of products suitable for men’s skincare needs. Their lineup includes cleansers, moisturizers, serums, and targeted treatments. Another great option, L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Post Shave Balm is a silky smooth aftershave balm which does what you’d expect it to. It’s very light and fresh, and comes with the reputation of the Men Expert line from L’Oreal which many people, including myself really like. Nivea is a brand well known for it’s skincare products, and their post shave balm has a reputation of being good, and I can honestly say it is. It comes in a few variations, the standard which I’ve used for years, as well as the sensitive skin version.

What Is Post Shave Balm?

Green Tea: Green tea extract is often used for its antioxidant properties, which can help protect the skin from environmental damage. It is also known to have soothing and calming effects. It’s as simple as that! The benefits are that you’ll feel a lot cooler and more comfortable in your facial skin, and there should be minimal razor burn and irritation, if any at all. Post Shave Balm vs Aftershave Since everyone’s skin is different, it’s important to find the right products that work for you. With that in mind, here are a few more options to consider: Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a natural astringent that can help tighten and tone the skin. It is often used in Bulldog Skincare products to help reduce excess oil and minimize the appearance of pores.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment