276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell S2522HG 24.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080) Gaming Monitor, 240Hz, IPS, 1ms, AMD FreeSync Premium, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 5x USB, 3 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Judging by this review and the others it appears that the contrast is like 25%-30% lower than AUO panels. This is thanks to the IPS panel, which doesn’t have the “dark smear” issue that can plague VA panels (which are common in 32-inch displays). This is preferred by competitive gamers but, because of image quality issues and tight viewing angles, not the best choice for most. Tended to match what I remember with a brief experience of 240hz (on a monitor using the AUO panel).

Change the color-setting mode in the Color Settings On-Screen Display Menu (OSD) to Graphics or Video, depending on the application.In fact, you can even overclock the display a bit higher to 280Hz for some insanely silky smooth gameplay. Thiết kế màn hình đơn giản nhưng vẫn đậm chất gaming, tông màu đen chủ đạo phù hợp với mọi không gian chơi gamecho game thủ.

I effectively only play one competitive MP game that I can consistently reach 240 fps, and even then I don’t play it hyper competitively (I even run max settings) and due to the lifespan of the game may or may not even be dropping it. Warning: The possible long-term effects of blue light emission from the monitor may damage your eyes, including eye fatigue or digital eye strain. Input lag is imperceptible at around 4ms, so you won’t be able to notice any delay between your actions and the result on the screen. You can usually find at least one good snapshot from such videos, but it does depend on the phone itself.However, this isn’t a big deal because the HDR support on those monitors is meaningless anyway as they don’t support a wide color gamut, local dimming or high enough brightness/contrast for a noteworthy HDR viewing experience.

Of all the Dell screens we reviewed, this monitor is certainly in the top three with the most gaming-like design. I’m also a bit of a OCD “max or bust” (even ray tracing) mentality, even if I know those max settings might sometimes be visually indistinguishable. across the whole screen (faint grid lines) when it first powers on whether from off or sleep/standby. Regarding pixel overdrive, is there any change to the behaviour if you turn Adaptive-Sync (‘FreeSync’ in the OSD) off? Further, while MBR is active, it reduces picture brightness and most MBR implementations cannot be enabled at the same time as VRR.

If you notice any abnormalities during Built-In Diagnostics, you may get the monitor repaired or replaced if it is under warranty by contacting Dell Technical Support. In the April 2021 update Sony broadened support for this sort of thing and as I understand it the console can now read these resolutions just fine regardless of how they’re listed. If you want a great gaming monitor with awesome response time but don’t want to spare the IPS panel for it, the Dell S2522HG is currently one of the best gaming-focused options that will surely meet your needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment