276°
Posted 20 hours ago

So Divine French Kiss Pink Vibrating Bullet, powerful single speed vibrations, 100% waterproof for use in the bath or shower. Length 80mm x Width 15mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Highlight elements key to understanding the content of your article. There’s no room for fluff here, so call out what’s most important. The only downside is that the projectile hopper is not designed to hold a large quantity of projectiles and I have refill it more often than my case feeder. This is not a big deal since I have to fill the primers and powder more often than the projectiles. I usually add projectiles each time I refill the powder measure. We Stand with Ukraine Grammarly stands with our friends, colleagues, and family in Ukraine, and with all people in Ukraine.

Types of Kisses: A Picture Guide to Understanding Their Meanings Types of Kisses: A Picture Guide to Understanding Their Meanings

Think of a bullet point as a mini headline. It needs to be concise and attention-grabbing in a way that intrigues readers and compels them to read more. Bullet points often create confusion for writers. Do you capitalize each one? Put periods at the end? When should you use numbers instead of bullets? It turns out that making your articles easy to read through the strategic use of bullet points requires a little know-how. Here are a few guidelines. The introductory sentence Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141 I'd like to add that I have also been happy with his customer service up until this point, I had one of the first units he ever shipped overseas, it just doesn't help after the last incident. I had a KISS, but sold it off for a GSI. The GSI looks better built, (the KISS looks like its made from leftovers from bathroom construction) and it doesn't have the irritating habit my KISS had for dropping a bullet upside down from time to time.

Google "Magic Bus"Sorry, I don't get it. I tried it and saw links to a variety of stuff. Which are we supposed to be interested in? The only thing I know about the other type of bus is that as a young turbine service engineer in the days before LOTO, we were trained to go throw (or make a real sounding threat to throw) a chain across the bus before starting to open the turbine. The look in a plant maintenance supt's face when the threat was made was usually the answer being sought as to whether it had been de-energized or not (especially when holding a chain in one's hand.) Oh, for the good old days.... This product will be delivered directly from the supplier and so only home delivery is available. It will usually take 3 – 5 working days to be delivered. According to Copyblogger, “the essence of a great bullet is brevity + promise.” By using bullets, you’re demonstrating that you know how to be concise and cut to the chase. Then, you must deliver on that promise by making every point essential and impactful. Let’s demonstrate the power of bullet points with a list of tips for writing awesome ones: I have a 650 now, considering a 1050 in the future. I just want to make sure it works for both machines, and or what parts I will need to make them compatible.

Death Kiss Bullet - Etsy UK

A fascination is a copywriting technique for creating points that make your readers so intrigued (fascinated!) that they’re compelled to get more info. It’s a go-to marketing tactic you’ve no doubt seen in advertising. Let’s invent a make-believe product to show you how fascinations work. Introduce our Curvy Bullet into your playtime for endless clitoral stimulation. Designed with a rounded tip to target your erogenous zones, our bullet has 3 increasing speeds and 4 vibration patterns for you to discover. This compact toy is perfect for weekends away, simply press the button on the base to begin and enjoy the vibrations. Of late, it seems that the line is blurring and in some on-line resources, the two terms are interchangeable.

Don't think so - I believe it's plural already (a contraction of "omnibus" - to, for, by, with or from all things or all people) If the text introducing your list is a complete sentence, it should end with a colon. If it’s a fragment, forget the colon and jump straight into the list. Numbers or bullets? I absolutely love it.... and additionally, love the fact that I can move it from toolhead to toolhead

Bullet Points | Grammarly 7 Tips for Writing Powerful Bullet Points | Grammarly

The machine is a no-frills workhorse. The only failure I have had with the system was when the DC transformer went out after 6 months, and it is so common that I was able to find a replacement in my junk drawer. The Achilles heal of the Kiss collator is that it does not work for cast bullets very well. The wax/grove seems to be the problem. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...l=bullet+feeder has some photos of the first bullet feeder I built a few years ago. It had a device that would cull inverted bullets before they could enter the feeder. It worked perfect but took much longer to build and cost quite a bit more to produce. Long before being bought by Cooper (and now Eaton), Bussman, the fuse company (from a persons name) ACTIVELY promoted their products as "Buss Fuses". I even can imagine it was a deliberate attempt to make people think of their product whenever they discussed electrical bus issues. Make your bullet points symmetrical . . . just like the ones here. Notice how each point begins with a bolded directive and ends with a one-sentence explanation.Contrary to other opinions, I think the design is very elegant, and well executed. the only thing that looks like bathroom plumbing is the supplied support column (made out of 4" PVC tubing)... but that's a non-issue - it works, and if you don't like it there are lots of other ways to mount this thing to a press. Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Here’s a tip: Read each bullet point with the text that precedes it to make sure each one is parallel and makes sense as a sentence.

WikiArt.org Mariposa, 2004 - Beatriz Milhazes - WikiArt.org

The biggest difference I see is the newer Mr. Bulletfeeder has a design improvement in the bullet feed die which would save it from being damaged if a taller case went through.(ie, if a .38 super case went through when loading 9MM)I saw the GSI at the shot show. I was interested in carrying it for resale. When I asked about the price structure they acted like I wanted their first born. They informed me they had no discounts for anybody. I really had to wonder why they were at the shot show which is a dealer show. As far as customer service is concerned Roger is second to none. I have had great experience both times I have worked with him. Planning to get a bullet feeder and wanted to get impression and experience with the 2. Wanted to know which of the 2 is reliable, their feeding mechanism, overall performance and price. Thanks a lot guys. Make sure the grammatical structure of your bullet points is parallel by starting each with the same part of speech. For instance, if you start one point with an adjective, start them all with an adjective. What’s a content creator to do? You could keep your content short, but there’s evidence that longer pieces get more social engagement and links. The key to writing articles that hold a reader’s attention is not to make them shorter but to make them more readable, and doing so requires expert organization that calls attention to key topics. There’s arguably no more useful organizational tool than the venerable bullet point. How to write powerful bullet points

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment