276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soda Folk Mixed Pack, Nostalgic American Style Fizzy Drinks, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Cherry Soda & Blueberry Muffin Soda, 100% Natural Ingredients, Gluten Free & Vegan (16 x 330ml Cans)

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really wanted it to, so much. Maybe the Virgils one is sweeter and that's why. I have 3 cans left of this and will have them. But alas, it's not nearly as vanillary as I had hoped. Cherry and Orange Soda were developed in April 2018, although Orange was replaced with Grape Soda in early 2020. Blueberry Muffin was launched in May 2021.

It's 3 stars as it didn't taste fake or anything like that. But for a premium product, it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be.Despite its success, the company continues to be run by just two full time employees – Simon included.

This year we also onboarded three new retailers - Ocado, Holland & Barratt and WHSmith - increasing distribution points by 1,000.” The drink even has a celebrity fan base with Top Gear's Chris Harris and Professor Green both big fans.

Rewards For Life

Simon is now the managing director - or chief soda maker - as he puts it, and wants Soda Folk be available in every supermarket, pub and food establishment. It may have actual vanilla in it, not just some false flavouring. But to me, it wasn't like a vanilla milkshake strength of taste. Kate said of her win: ‘I was so thrilled to be chosen as the winner being recognised for the work myself and my colleagues do across the country. It is a classic 19th century British dish, pure comfort food, that is made from suet pudding covered in jam, steamed and often served with custard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment