276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shearer Candles Frankincense and Myrrh Large Scented Gold Tin Candle - Burgundy

£3.62£7.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Explore our Candle Collections featuring a wide range of fragrances, perfect for every season. Enjoy a mood boost with our uplifting Signature Candles or get cosy on the sofa with our Wintertide Candles. Not forgetting, our joyous, traditional Christmas Candles for that special time of year. When lit, this scented candle features top notes of citrus peel, eucalyptus, juniper and lavender, with spicy tones of cinnamon, clove and orris root, and undertones of warm amber, vanilla, spiritual sandalwood and cedarwood, patchouli and musk. T2909 Absolutely my favourite candle Love love love this candle my favourite hands down wish you sold them all year round. Specifications: Silver 30 cl glass candle , 95 mm height, 80 mm diameter, burn time approximately 40 hours. Delboydoes Definitely the xmas smell Love the xmas smell of this candle and thankfully M&S produce this fragrance each year . Love it each yrar

People have been fascinated with the rich, complex aromas of frankincense and myrrh for thousands of years, and the influence of these fragrances is undeniable. This premium, luxury scented candle, made with natural soy wax and poured by hand in our artisan studio, brings you the richness of that tradition in a stylish contemporary silver glass. phoaphdum Gorgeous scent! I buy this candle every year at Christmas. I love the scent so hope I can continue for many years to come. I don't buy any other scented candles throughout the year!! Inside each box is our candle care guide to ensure you get the most out of your candle, with tips on the box on how you can reuse the jar. Beautifully presented in a high-quality silver candle glass, this natural scented candle is hand-poured and finished at our production studio in Wimbledon and delivered in an elegant satin bag , making it an ideal gift or special treat for any occasion.M Shone Best Christmas candle fragrance The best Christmas fragrance ever! my house truly smells like that special time of the year.... Christmas 🎄 Elizabeth the first Satisfied Look the size of the container and the sent of the is relaxing and comforting. Just what you need in the bleak and dark weather

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment