276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream, 3.53 oz/100g | Moisturizing Snail Mucin Secretion Filtrate 92% | Facial Moisturiser, Long Lasting, Deep & Intense Hydration, Korean Skin Care

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With this moisturizer by my side, my skin can boast of sufficient hydration. I really recommend this moisturizer. And the good news is, I never experienced irritation or breakouts while using this moisturizer, my skin loves and compliments it. But I strictly recommend you to perform a patch testprior to commencing product application as skin type differs, so shall results differ too. The photo on the left is my face not moisturized, while on the right is my face moisturized with CosRX Advanced Snail All In One Cream. Isn’t it supple, plump, and glowy?? In Conclusion. I always apply this skin repair moisturizer on a moist skin, as moisturizers binds well with the skin when applied on a moist or damp skin (not too damp or moist) which makes them work the most. And I recommend you should do same too, as moisturizers contains humectants like hyaluronic acid, glycerin and snail extract (which is the main ingredient in COSRX Advanced Snail All In One Cream) which draws or pulls moisture from the atmosphere to the skin, therefore needs to be applied on a moist skin to do the most. Those with oily skin will enjoy the lightweight texture, while those with dry skin will equally enjoy how easy it is to layer with other moisturizers. The Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream is a Korean gel-type moisturizer. It plumps the skin and nourishes it without leaving the skin oily. This cream repairs the moisture barrier and keeps the skin hydrated. It has a non-greasy lightweight formula that soothes and repairs the skin.

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream, 3.53 oz/100g

When you pair the Snail Essence with the Cream, you have a combo that will hydrate the most dehydrated skin in the worst winter.

The ingredients can either make or break a product. The Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream has such a simple ingredient list and it’s important to highlight that. Since I have done my research, I listed all the necessary ingredients down below. Snail Mucin

Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream – Review Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream – Review

This particular product should also not be foreign to you if you are familiar with its best-selling cult beauty equivalent: the Cosrx Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essence.Antioxidant activity: It decreases free radicals in the skin, which are responsible for skin damage and aging. Many of the snail mucin benefits come from three key components: hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and allantoin. Hyaluronic acid is an exceptional ingredient for adding hydration to the skin. It is a glycosaminoglycan that draws in moisture from the environment and can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid may also help to plump the skin and reduce signs of aging. Not for winter. I also find that the hydration doesn’t last on really cold days. My face feels tight and dry by afternoon. According to the COSRX R&D team, "COSRX products are formulated with clean, gentle ingredients and are thus used by many individuals, pregnant and nursing mothers included. Additionally, there is no single entity that determines whether certain products or ingredients can be used by pregnant/breastfeeding women. However, we at COSRX strongly advise avoiding products that contain AHA, BHA, and fragrances." Betaine is a natural product derived from sugar beet. It helps the skin hold water, acting as a humectant and providing deep hydration.

COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream 100ml - SEPHORA UK

In addition to snail mucin, it also contains a host of other moisturizing ingredients with soothing and humectant properties. Panthenol: Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5 that helps to improve the look and feel of skin by strengthening moisture levels, plumping up the skin to help decrease the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and moisturizing dry skin.I would recommend this moisturizing cream if you’re looking for a moisturizer that will help with hydration, fading acne scars, and hyperpigmentation, especially if you have sensitive skin, dry, or acne-prone skin. According to the brand, “ The snails are placed over a mesh in a dark and quiet room, where they are left alone to freely roam the net and leave mucin in their trails. There is no external process applied or the mesh to force mucin production“.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment