276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fearless Fairy Tales: The perfect book for homeschooling fun and inspiration

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're worried that your children experience a lack of female role models in the worlds of science, politics, the arts, history, sport and technology, worry no more! At school he was voted 'least likely to become Prime Minister' and he's on course for this to be the case.

I have even talked the head into a little revamp of the library so that we can display them properly! I was at my last school for 4 years and we had ********* book fairs every term – and every term, I was disappointed by the narrow range of books. Meet Trumplestiltskin , a vain and gold-obsessed little man who will stop at nothing to become richer and richer.Or how about Trumplestiltskin, an angry, orange man with ridiculous hair who is obsessed with getting richer and richer? They would also only drop off a case of books and leave us to run it – it was so lovely to have you on hand to chat to the children and recommend them books, as well as the small (but appreciated! From a rapping long-haired princess to an eco warrior mermaid (with a flatulating orange-faced angry little man along the way), just about every classic fairy tale has been reimagined for the world today.

When the latest trend to shoot peas comes around, Zareen is desperate fo show her new treasure to ‘ all her friends‘. Yet things are never what they seem in Fearless Fairy Tales, and Zareen’s encounter with the peashooter could lead to a fierce debate.However, I’m not sure how you might feel about reading that Mouldysocks loved playing games such as Mario Fart, (there is liberal use of the word throughout the tales which many will feel is playing for cheap laughs) and whilst you might secretly smile at Trumplestiltskin with its thinly veiled dig at a certain American President, you might also be concerned about sharing your views so liberally. The stories are funny and characters are not typical stereotypes such as a damsels in distress that are saved by brave handsome princes.

Great book for parents to read to a Primary school age child, especially if they already know the stories that it’s based on. And would you like to laugh your socks off at those stories and the clever, colourful pictures that go with them? You guys are such a force for good and I am a passionate supporter of Indie booksellers, so I'm so happy this worked out well (I'd love to know how many books were sold if you have it to hand - it felt like quite a lot! Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. While traditional fairy tales undoubtedly have their place in children’s literature, this subversive and original collection tackles contemporary issues such as equal pay, knife crime, disability rights and fake news with great humour, intelligence and a fresh, exciting perspective.In hardback format the book is an impressive heavyweight tome and one to cherish for future generations. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods.There's Sleeping Brainy, the princess whose only dream is to become Chancellor of the Exchequer, and the Gingerbread Kid, who escapes persecution in his home country but struggles to fit in in his new one. Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's pageview limit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment