276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuby Ultimate Single Electric Breast Pump – Stimulation & Expression | Digital Display | Quiet & Discreet

£22.655£45.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Second time around I wasn’t able to breastfeed anyway so it was bottles all the way. I couldn’t believe how free I felt, being able to leave the house and leave someone else do the feed! It just never occurred to me to have done that sooner!

Digital Electric Breast Pump | Breastfeeding | Nuby UK

Perfect for expressing at home & on the move with a small rechargeable li-ion battery that lasts up to 3 hours, this is the double pump of dreams that's not only super quiet vs. other pumps but is really comfy too with soft-silicone shields.So third time around I am able to breastfeed again as Wills hasn’t got tongue tie like his sister, thank goodness. I had been slightly anxious about it though as I couldn’t face being housebound all over again – no time for that with 2 other children to look after is there? I don’t know if I am just that bit more confident this time or I simply don’t care, but I have fed him in public so often now it is second nature.

Nuby Natural Touch Ultimate Electric Breast Pump

Electric breast pumps are more expensive than manual hand pumps, so many wonder whether it's worth forking over the extra cash for an electric design. On the whole, I would 100% recommend this pump and it is worth getting the adaptor kit. I love it so much that I have stored it away in hopes that i'll be able to use it if/when baby number 2 comes along. Read more Tracy: I love the fact that the display unit is a rechargeable mobile unit and I don't have to pay out for extra batteries. I found the display panel very user friendly, even when battling sleep deprivation! Also the controls were very easy to adjust the suction for efficient, comfortable pumping. I liked the minutes display on the panel too, as I knew how long I had been pumping and how much longer I had left to go. Unlike a manual breast pump, an electric breast pump doesn’t require you to repeatedly squeeze the handle for milk to be expressed.It is so comfortable to use, and the various levels mean you can start off gently and only raise the level once you are ready to. Can be used at home with the mains adaptor, and on the move with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that lasts for up to three hours This double pump encourages milk let down & mimics baby’s feeding action by drawing from the breast (yay!) instead of squeezing the nipple (ouch ouch ouch!). It's like the VIP of Breast Pumps giving you more milk in less time. For the occasional pump if you need to leave your baby with a relative or friend as a one-off, a manual pump will likely suffice.

Best Electric Breast Pumps 2020 | The Sun UK | The Sun 6 Best Electric Breast Pumps 2020 | The Sun UK | The Sun

Our First Look tester had no issues expressing with the pump. There was no nipple pinching (ouch), soreness, or plastic friction, and the silicone cushioning was very comfortable. It times how long you've been expressing, is discreet and has only a few parts to assemble and clean (which translates to less faffing). Jennifer: This has been my favourite breast pump so far and I have used a few. When I received it, it was really easy to assemble and really straight forward to use. I can pump around 6oz in the 30 minute timer where I could only pump around 2oz in other pumps I have used. It has made expressing very easy and also very comfortable as you can find the right suction which works for you. Electric breast pumps include hospital-grade models, double breast pumps and some newer, more revolutionary designs.

What are the main features?

You spoke...we listened...& the Double Digital Electric Breast Pump was born (ta dah!). It’s extra high-tech, extra gentle & easy to use, whatever size your boobs are. Phew! As well as evaluating ease of assembly and comfort in use, we take note of each pump’s suction power and efficiency at expressing milk, alongside with how easy it is to clean. Finally, you’ll find all of the key specifications you need to know, including the type of pump (double or single), whether it’s a closed or open system, and its weight. Although a newcomer to the field, femtech startup Elvie has really shaken up the market with its electric breast pump, which is not only silent but also offers women the ability to pump discreetly while on the move, doing something else or out and about (yes, that includes during a meeting).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment