276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpicool T60 60L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Car Refrigerator 12/24V Electric Cooler for Camping, Road Trip, Picnic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EASY TO MOVE. With the durability of wheel and Magnetic foldable handle, this cooler could be protected in good condition even on the bumpy road, you can take it everywhere easily. As an example, the Alpicool C15 used way more power over 24 hours than the Alpicool C20 and the C15 was tested in cooler temperatures. The Alpicool C20 is way more efficient than the Alpicool C15. If you are choosing between the two, get the C20. DUAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Detachable sensor divider to switch single temperature zone or two temperature zone in one T60-LG refrigerator.

Alpicool T60 60L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Car Refrigerator

MULTIPLE USES. The refrigerator is equipped with DC and AC cords to meet the needs of outdoor and indoor use at the same time, and is suitable for various occasions, like self-driving tour, picnic, camping, BBQ. In this post, I’m going to compare each 12V fridge by the watt hours and amp hours they use on average over 24 hours. Alpicool X50 50L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Compressor Car Refrigerator 12/24V Electric Cooler for Camping, Road Trip, Picnic, Down to -20℃ You can save the top part and use it to better insulate your portable 12V fridge when it’s hot outside. OSBELE Car refrigerator Alpicool T36 T50 T60 Car Refrigerator Mini Freezer 12V/24V 110V 220V Compressor Refrigeration Vehicle Ice Box Camping Travel Household car refrigerator (Color : 60L)Of course, setting the portable fridges/freezers to freezing temperatures means they will use more power but it shouldn’t be that much more used on average once the freezer has gotten to the correct temperature and everything inside has frozen solid. So Which Brand Of Portable 12V Fridge Should I Buy? They are basically the same size, the only difference is the lid is taller on the C20 to allow more space. The energy consumption difference is huge.

Alpicool T60 Portable Car Fridge

CAR BATTERY PROTECTION. Alpicool car fridges have temperature memory function and 3 different levels for battery protection: Low, Medium and High to protect your vehicle battery without run down. The c20 obviously has a larger lid compared to the c15 and is otherwise identical. Therefore I cant’t really believe in the differences reported in power consumption. Reply You have to be able to get into your portable 12V fridge but the lid also needs to be able to seal and not let cold air out.I’m surprised by how well Alpicool competes with Dometic and I can see why they are becoming so popular with RVers, campers, travelers, and van dwellers. Alpicool T60 60L Car Fridge Freezer Portable Car Refrigerator 12/24V Electric Cooler for Camping, Road Trip, Picnic The Dometic portable 12V fridges that were closest in size to the Alpicool ones still beat Alpicool in average power consumption even at hotter temperatures. TAIFU 12V-24V DC Adapter Fridge Car Charger for Alpicool,ARB,Oypla,MOBICOOL,Dometic,Ausranvik ICECO Setpower,Waeco,AstroAI,COSTWAY Refrigerator Fridge Camping Freezer Cooler DC Power Cord

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment