276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MUJI BPA-Free Water Bottle 330ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Muji is a Japanese retailer that sells items like stationary, skincare, clothing, household items and more. Nong is a relatively light water bottle that makes us uncomfortable to carry everywhere, and also has a strap. The reusable bottles are made from PET material, and designed with flat design so that it's easier to carry.

I didn’t get allll the hype until I bought one😉 the candle warmer gives you the candle scent without the smoke and you don’t have to worry about burning the house down! This is the hottest weather, so I want to invite everyone to drink enough water that our body needs 💦, so today we are going to introduce a good item that will make us eat more water! Crafted with very nice quality, this teapot is not just a vessel but a magical journey to the perfect cup of tea. The taste of water makes me cringe and if you think water doesn’t have a taste then this review is not for you. The inner lid for this water bottle is designed in a way that prevents ice from spilling out while allowing a moderate amount of liquid to come out, keeping your drinks cooler for much longer on the go.A Reddit space where people can come together to show and discuss their various EDC items, ask questions and receive advice from fellow carriers, and generally promote the enjoyment of EDC.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Infused with skin protection component Portulaca Oleracea and grapefruit seed extract, and moisturizing component Lipidure R (polyquaternium-51), it is low irritation which makes it gentle on delicate skin. Staying hydrated is essential for good health and overall wellbeing, but keeping up with your daily water intake can be difficult.I’m officially in the third trimester which means we are nesting and preparing for baby girls arrival within the next few months! If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. These reusable bottles are made from PET material which can be used for room temperature or cold water. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

This neutral pet bottle is made from a blend of polypropylene and polyethylene that makes it strong and durable to last longer. Each Stanley tumbler tells a story: morning coffee rituals, hydrating on mountain trails, and sipping evening tea under the stars. Indulge in MUJI's Profound Japanese Legacy as You Explore an Extensive Assortment of Everyday Essentials.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you have tall curtain rods, heavy drapes or are into new artificial intelligence then this smart curtain opener is perfect for your home! From Functional Stationery to Thoughtfully Designed Household Products and Stylish Apparel, MUJI Elevates Your Daily Routine with Exceptional Design and Unmatched Quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment