276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy Cordless Handheld Car Vacuum Cleaner, HomeVac H11, Ultra-Lightweight 1.2 lb, 5500 Pa Suction Power, USB Charging, For Home Cleaning

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For those wondering if the HomeVac H20 could be stored in the car, it measures 14.37 × 3 × 2.91 inches / 36.5 × 7.6 × 7.3cm (l x w x d). In the box you’ll find a handy carry case with zip fastening, which offers plenty of room to store the vacuum cleaner and all of its accessories. Use the extension nozzle on the 2-in-1 crevice tool to reach into the deepest corners of your sofa or under low-lying furniture. I put the Eufy HomeVac H30 through my standard set of tests, starting off by measuring the raw performance of the cleaner in airwatts. I measured 39.74AW on Eco and 84AW on Max. That latter score is super-impressive, putting this vacuum cleaner above the Shark WV200UK and Hoover H-Handy 700.

The HomeVac H20 offers two suction modes – Eco and Max –that you select by pushing a button on the main unit, beneath the power button. Between the two buttons sits a battery indicator light, which is useful for offering guidance on the level of power remaining. We were grateful that the HomeVac H20 could be charged from inside the car using the in-car charger; on a few occasions, we had to resort to using it to gather enough juice to finish the job.When you’re looking for a handheld vacuum, particularly for cleaning your car, its size and weight matter. At just 16.7 x 3.5 x 2.9 inches / 42.5 x 9 x 7.3 cm, the HomeVac H30 Venture is ideal for getting into the hard-to-reach areas, particularly since it’s so much slimmer than some rival models. At 1.78lb/808g, it’s lightweight enough for you to vacuum the whole car without issue, too. At 8.5fl oz / 250ml it isn’t the biggest bin, so you may find it requires emptying a couple of times on those occasions that you may have left your car too long between cleans. HomeVac offers tasteful yet practical solutions for all your everyday cleaning needs. Each lightweight and cordless vacuum is built for efficiency and complete mobility. The critically acclaimed designs ensure every HomeVac fits seamlessly into any room. Next, I cleaned the top and bottom strips of flour remaining. For the top, I used the Eufy HomeVac H30 in Max power mode; for the bottom, Eco but with the mini motorised tool. I’d say that performance with the motorised tool was the best.

The handle, which is built into the main body, offers great control, as does the power button on the top at thumb level and the switch for choosing Eco or Max power modes. A little further along the body you’ll find the bin-release button: simply push it to smoothly release the bin downwards for emptying. For noise levels, the Clean HomeVac H20 sounds louder than it actually is such a small vacuum cleaner. In Eco mode we measured it at 68dB, while in Max it registered at 72dB. This is as expected for a vacuum cleaner, the norm for which is 70dB. Perhaps it sounds louder because of the confined space in which it’s being used. The slim and lightweight design makes the Eufy HomeVav H30 Mate ideal for car cleaning. Both tools are useful for car cleaning, but on test, we found the crevice tool could do with being a little longer to reach into the gap at the side of the seats. On Max mode, we measured the HomeVac H30 Venture’s noise at around 90dB, and about 85dB on Eco. The former is around the same as a hairdryer or blender, so it is quite noisy in use. However, realistically, the vacuum is likely to be in use for only for minutes at a time – sometimes seconds – so it’s far from a deal-breaker. However, this is one of the noisiest car vacs we have tested, particularly since you’ll probably be using it on Max a fair bit. Once done, the mopping attachment was pretty dirty and, as well as pulling off the used wipe, I had to rinse off the main module in the sink, too. I wouldn’t bother using the mopping attachment; a proper hard floor cleaner is a better bet.Likewise, with my pet hair test, the wand and floor head didn’t remove anything. Swapping them out for the motorised tool resulted in the vacuum removing all the pet hair without issue. There’s been something of a resurgence in handheld vacuum cleaners, which are great at providing grab-and-go cleaning power. With the Eufy HomeVac H30, you get a choice of three models, all with slightly different attachments to suit different needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment