276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodbye 30s, Hello 40s: A reflective journal

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

May your 30th birthday be as vibrant and special as you are. Here’s to a year filled with endless opportunities. It’s time to let go of past grievances. Like this quote reminds us, forgiveness opens up the future to use. 6. “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.”– Robert Frost

Celebrate turning 30 today, then turn your attention to what you want to achieve this year so you can celebrate even bigger next year. Have fun on your birthday, but don’t get too crazy. Remember that you can’t blame your irresponsible behavior on “being in your 20s” anymore. We can’t ever really predict what is going to happen in the future, so why wait? Time can starts to feel finite in our 30s. And it’s the time we start living for ourselves. . 12. “Action expresses priorities.”– Gandhi Until she turns 30, a woman looks younger day by day. After 30, a woman is downright gorgeous! Happy birthday our precious girl!! No one's 30th birthday would be complete without receiving at least a few funny messages about their new age. You're sure to garner some lighthearted giggles when you share one of the below messages with the birthday person.Thank you for always being the person who has a warm hello and a bright smile for me. Wishing my precious sister, a happy 30th birthday! She has been featured in 6 best-selling books on career and lifestyle and was recently invited by Vogue to feature on a TV series on wellness. Her mission is to help people find what really makes them come alive and show them how to make that the focus of their life and work. Sisters are special! And so are their birthdays. Send your dearest sister these birthday wishes to make them feel exceptional. Turning 30 means leveling up and bracing for new challenges, opportunities, and adventures. Happy birthday.

Don’t live life in your 30s passively. Be an active participant in your life and choices. 40. “In your 30s, you learn to let go of the things that no longer serve you and make space for what does.”– Unknown While many have mixed feelings about getting older, let alone turning 30 and leaving their 20s behind, it’s also an incredibly exciting time and you have so much to look forward to in this new decade. After all, there’s a reason that it’s said that your 30s are the best years of your life. Whether you decide to celebrate big by planning a getaway with your SO, your friends, or solo, if that’s more your vibe, or you decide to ring in the festivities closer to home, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture some glow-up photos to show just how good 30 looks on you with these 40 captions for your 30th birthday. Another quote by Liz Gilbert because it’s just too good. Our worth does not come from the accolades we have or don’t have. Our barometer of success is whether or not we are emotionally aligned with the life we are living. 19. “Don’t surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn’t true anymore.”–Cheryl Strayed The love and support you give me always astounds me. I can’t thank you enough for being such an extraordinary blessing in my life. Happy 30th birthday, sister!

Funny 30th Birthday Quotes

A toast to the third decade – where life turns into an extraordinary celebration. Happy 30th birthday.

years on and things couldn’t be more different, I have a job I love, I have married the most amazing man ever, and in doing so have adopted a family that I never had as a child. My mind is stable, and I am happy! The only thing missing is a baby…….but I am hoping and praying that comes along soon. May all the stars align for you this decade, my son. I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year. Happy 30th Birthday! Happy 30th. It’s time to dream big and chase it with enthusiasm. May you continue to make us all proud.Congratulations on completing three decades on earth. May you continue to excel in whatever you do and make it big in life. Happy 30th. Go tell it to the mountains, shout it over the hills, echo it down the valleys, even in the deepest part of the ocean, my honey is 30 years old today!

May you make every decision this year from a place of self-love. Pave your path with happiness. Happy 30th Birthday!

is a perfect age. You’re old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy birthday! Thirties is the new cool. Welcome aboard, buddy. It’s time for celebration. Wishing you the best of everything. How you spend your time and what you spend your time doing is how you know what your priorities are. Our schedules no longer run us, we run our schedules. 13. “Ten years from now make sure you can say you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.”– Mandy Hale

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment