276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berghaus Intrepid 700 Sleeping Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really must try this on my Brommie, I already have a suitable backpack, but with my DIY ineptitude I haven't quite figured out how to create the dowel support - do you have some close-up photos of your contraption, so that I can see how it's done? Firstly it's squarely a 3 to 4 season sleeping bag, and from a UK perspective you are unlikely to use it outside of the November to February Winter period. If you’re looking for a single sleeping bag that’s great for most situations, season 3 bags are the way to go.

Finding the perfect nighttime companion may actually mean choosing two or even three different sleeping bags for the best results throughout the year. If you’re looking for the best sleeping bag for roughing it on the living room floor, camping throughout the height of summer or heading to a festival, it’s this one that you should opt for. So I have decided that as my last aluminium water bottle died, its fallen out lots of times got dinted and final corroded through and leaked into my bag. For the second photo to get there I did, tram, train, train, bus, ride, ferry, ride, train, *sleep*, train, ride, train, train, ferry, ride, lift in a car. The average female does feel the cold more than the average male and as the comfort rating is a middle-ground for both, a couple of degrees leeway should be accounted for either way.Where ventilation is of priority, a two-way zip can be a fantastic option in either half or full-length configurations. For a sleeping bag to use either side of the summer months (or throughout if you’re on a budget), these will be a great choice for you.

The options really are endless and although a single sleeping bag may be the best option from a budget standpoint, different bags for different conditions is often the best way forward. The extreme rating of a sleeping bag is the absolute minimum temperature limit which offers the user protection from frostbite or other temperature-related issues. Sleeping without a padded mat is, of course, possible – but we would always recommend that additional layer. The season 1 sleeping bags are the best for summer and indoor use, offering minimal insulation to keep users cool. These sleeping bags are used when camping with forecasts of snow, negative nightly temperatures and frost when awakening.Sleeping mats offer a much simpler design compared to the air bed, offering a small padded boosting both comfort and insulation from the ground. I have a fairly thin bag, and 2 liners – one soft and thin, one a bit thicker – mix and match as required. Down if cared for will last much, much longer than synthetic which doesn’t like being compressed and will slowly lose its insulating properties over time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment