276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BLACKPINK OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK VER.2 (+IDOLPARK Special BLACKPINK Photocards set)

£21.635£43.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like, how the blinks can use properly especially in the concert if we can not resolve the issue of the wrong installation by ourselves? Whenever i wanna connect my lightstick and want it to do rainbow lights on my lightstick, it doesn’t work. Conditions and procedures for refund and compensation for delay are processed in accordance with the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce of South Korea.

Light damages such as folding marks, scratches or discoloration on the case/box cannot be subject to any compensation claim. Now I don’t have the BLACKPINK I think I even have the first version I don’t have any light stick for BLACKPINK, but I do know that this is the app for Bluetooth and stuff like that. For one, getting to choose colors through the Bluetooth mode would be fantastic and a mode to blink (see what I did there) to songs other than just Ice Cream would be nice too. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed. Mine kept telling me to turn on my Bluetooth and it kept saying fail to connect even though I did everything on the instructions.

I updated my lightstick after the pink venom comeback and it worked fine, (working smoothly with Spotify and the latest songs) However, I did another update request this Shutdown release but I guess it wasn't done correctly and now the lightstick doesn't work with Spotify and latests songs, only responds to VIMEO songs. The functions are fine on the app with the lightstick, but I feel like there could be so much more to offer.

Delays are always possible and this is the date from which the earliest possible deliveries could start from. After the updates, I wanted to test the light stick's reaction to music, but the instructions weren't clear. Overall simple and pretty app to use, but I have noticed that the Live MV react videos sometimes don't show the play button so I can not play them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment