276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mane ‘n Tail Detangler Spray – The Tangles and Knots Solution – pH Balanced Formula. Helps to Eliminate Tangles and Knots, Natural herbal extracts, Helps Prevent Hair Loss – for All Hair Types

£4.345£8.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tails - Hold the tail away from the horse, then gently drop sections of the hair through the mist spray. Master the ins-and-outs of essential oils on the homestead, no matter what sort of homestead you may have! Some conditioners in the Mane ‘n Tail product line come in a spray bottle formula, which you would use as a leave-in conditioner after getting out of the shower. Coconut oil is liquid in the summer but the oil may solidify in cold weather, if it does just rub it in the palm of your hand to warm it up and then finger comb through hair.

Canter Mane and Tail Conditioner Spray Carr and Day and Martin Canter Mane and Tail Conditioner Spray

Spray and allow the formula to work it’s magic before pull a brush through manes and tails with ease! NAF’s Silky Mane and Tail Detangler is a deluxe conditioning spray, promising a smooth, shiny and tangle-free finish. But yes, I totally changed oil at Jiffy Lube to pay for college…), and pretty much doing every other thing I could think of that didn’t involve hair, makeup, or other girly pursuits. This original, long-lasting conditioner makes grooming quick and easy, and reduces hair breakage all while leaving an immaculate, oil free shine. Apparently I missed the memo in high school that you were suppose to spend hours in the mirror playing with different styles… So I didn’t.As an essential in nearly every equestrian’s grooming kit, mane and tail detanglers are great to keep horse’s clean, repelling dirt and dust! If your hair cuticle is deficient in amino acids, then you could very well see more hair growth from the keratin found in Mane ‘n Tail. A grooming kit staple for many horse-owners, this detangler from the horse care giants, NAF, will some become your new grooming essential! Combine that with your favorite essential oil and some witch hazel and you have the makings of a great detangler. Find out how adding zinc, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids to your diet can give you better looking hair, and learn tips for maintaining your locks.

Horse Hair Detangler Recipe • The Prairie Homestead Horse Hair Detangler Recipe • The Prairie Homestead

I discovered this tool during my work with wild mustangs who have never had their manes and tails brushed out. Let’s face it, the more time you spend getting knots out of your horse’s mane and tail, the less time you are spending riding. Canter Mane and Tail Conditioner is a equestrian favourite for it’s ability to keep the mane and tail sleek, tangle-free and luxuriously soft. When used occasionally, Mane ‘n Tail may help provide smoother, shinier locks that are more prone to growth, too. All I do is use an old spray bottle and but a bit of conditioner in and then more or less fill the bottle with water.

It doesn’t have to be this specific brand but it should have thinner tines to slip in tight spaces in the knots. I myself have course African American hair, which I am letting go naturals, that gets hard to comb at times.

Horse Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair: Benefits - Healthline Horse Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair: Benefits - Healthline

Keep in mind that the results aren’t guaranteed, and that these are associated only with Mane ‘n Tail and not any other brand of horse shampoo.

You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. Canter Mane and Tail is a long-lasting conditioner, making grooming quick and easy, reducing hair breakage, and leaving an immaculate, oil free shine. You can use it on your dogs and even to help shed your horse when he’s super hairy but it is an excellent tool for tangled manes and tails. I’ve detangled lots of manes and tails and let me just say I love this dog grooming rake as a detangling comb.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment