276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VICTORIA SECRET NEW Midnight Bloom Fragrance Mist 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you're after something fruity or musky, the affordable M&S fragrance collection is certainly worth knowing about. As these are relatively cheap perfumes from M&S, some may find that they are not as high quality as their designer counterparts.

You might often visit the perfume section of M&Sbut if not, you’re really missing out on the M&S perfume dupes, as they have so many affordable dupes for popular perfumes from designer brands. However you can always get these M&S perfume dupes for everyday use as they’re so affordable, and save your real designer perfumes for special occasions.

SHOP: All the M&S perfume dupes you don't want to miss

If Chanel No. 5 is your signature scent but you’re looking for an affordable dupe then M&S also have you covered. Artemis27 My new favourite. I usually but Florentyna, and have done for many years, but this is my new favourite M & S perfume. Love it. Bras All Bras Non-Wired Bras Underwired Bras Full Coverage Bras T-Shirt Bras Strapless Bras Sports Bras Minimisers Bras Padded Bras Non-Padded Bras Push Up Bras lhali good price scent lovely scent - bought to replace the Florentyna night bloom at a bargain price

There are countless perfumes for women on the market today, so cutting through the noise to make a sell-out scent is no mean feat. But after multiple shoppers noted an uncanny similarity between the M&S Apothecary Warmth Eau De Parfum and Le Labo's much-loved Santal 33 fragrance, M&S perfumes started to get a real buzz. No longer a simple British clothing brand, the retailer is slowly but surely cementing itself as an olfactory haven. PolDav Lady Millions on a budget Smells lovely, no it doesn't last as long on the skin perhaps but it is an eau de toilette not parfum and for the price, I still think it's fabLindaG60 Great smell Nice smelling everyday fragrance, smells similar to Lady Million but doesn’t last as long. Under the Palm Trees is a part of M&S' Provenance range, a slightly more premium offering of scents containing sustainably sourced bio-alcohol.Housed in a bottle that looks like a miniature sculpture, it is clear that this perfume is a cut above the regular M&S perfumes. Elegant and sophisticated, it will sit proudly amongst your fragrance collection with no visual indication that it was a budget buy. This is the M&S perfume that we were most surprised by. Promising a tropical, salty, and coconutty scent, we were ready for another beachy perfume to fall in love with. However, that was not what we got. On the first spritz and after it dried down, this perfume smelt distinctively light and fruity to us. And we're not the only ones - one customer said "In truth I detest coconut, however, this has a light citrus smell," which was a very happy accident for them. GrSue Dreadful nothing like the original one Dreadful it’s absolutely nothing like the one M&S first sold Perfume is very subjective, so we approached this testing process with an open mind. As well as being sure to try perfumes from multiple fragrance families and with differing notes, we looked at a few key things to determine whether each M&S perfume is worth purchasing. These included:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment