276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ink Gin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our volcanic soil, sub-tropical climate and local cane varieties combine each harvest to create something unique. When Australian actress Margot Robbie was snapped before her wedding drinking an Ink Gin and tonic, the Instagram photo (right) got more than a million likes and garnered thousands of questions on what she was drinking. Samples were everywhere, and office staff were presented at their desks with various unmarked sample glasses. Tried this at my 1st social distancing gathering in a friends garden and was sceptical but I was fully converted.

Gin, Cornish Distillery | Pocketful of Stones The Best Cornish Gin, Cornish Distillery | Pocketful of Stones

Being a complete unknown in a world of international industrial scale gin producers, Paul Messenger knew he had to do something truly different in his little tin shed in Northern NSW. With countless medicinal and healing properties, lavender is used as a cure for insomnia, so this gin is perfect at the end of a hard day.The specially prepared petals of the butterfly pea flower are steeped in the still for twenty-four hours to give Ink Gin its distinctive colour. Ink Bitter Orange Gin started out as an idea to bring the sophistication of the bitter orange fruit into a spirit which was accessible, versatile and nostalgic. Once you have subscribed your subscription is active within immediate effect to take advantage of the exclusive offers, discounts and more.

Discover the world of colour changing gins | The Gin To My Tonic Discover the world of colour changing gins | The Gin To My Tonic

Settling on balanced recipe of 12 botanicals, Ink Gin is placed in a hand-beaten copper pot still at the Husk Plantation Distillery, where it is combined with 100% Australian grain spirit and water from the volcanic rocks of the caldera that originally fell as rain. Paul experimented infusing different liquids with the flower petal and the eureka moment came when the earthy flavoured deep indigo tea changed colour from blue to pink when mixed with tonic water.The flavour base continues to build with a tart infusion of sloe berries (actually a fruit) and this tartness is balanced by an explosion of sweet red berries. The recipe was locked, the gin looked gorgeous, and tasted great with bold citrus notes of lemon myrtle and sweet orange, warm pepper berry and soft pea blossom hugging everything together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment