276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Short Stories by Kristen

£1.515£3.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I made sure he did not have the remote nearby, so he had no choice but to place his hand somewhere on me. He chose my knee. But she was demanding in other ways. She demanded frequent hugs, which I obliged with joy, and kisses, just regular kisses on her cheek. She insisted on cuddling close to me whenever she could, even crawling into my lap at the breakfast table, sleepy and cuddly and cold. I was totally enamored with her. She was filling my world with joy.

I blushed, he must’ve thought I was upset for how close he had placed his hand. “It’s okay.” I said. “It was a suggestion.” Brrrr! Cold!" she exclaimed, scooting to me, icy feet wiggling under my legs, a cold nose pressed to my side. His look took her breath away. The sly smile made her heart trip. The heat in his pretty eyes made her flush. His hand squeezed her bum. She couldn't stop herself. She kissed him, liking how he smiled against her lips. A twinkle appeared in his eyes. She smiled. She adored his attention. She adored Mitch. Mom said it was all right as long as no one knew and I only did what I wanted, never what I thought she or Daddy might want me to do. Are you sure you don't want to?"I listened with increasing amazement as Michelle described her gradual increase in sexual play with her parents. By eight years old she experienced her first orgasm from her mother's mouth. She liked it when her father did it, too. She spotted Kevin leaving the stables. She liked him. He had to be a hundred years old, his face full of wrinkles, sharp brown eyes twinkling with alertness and mischief. He was the source of everything she knew about Uncle Mitch and she was heading down to interrogate him again. Michelle was a joy. She lavished praise on all the small things I'd bought; more clothes, a reconditioned iPad, and some large rubber ball thing you were supposed to bounce around on. Like all kids, Michelle went for the biggest presents first. I sipped coffee waiting for the opening frenzy to pass and let Dracula in. Celina: "Good morning, Doctor…." which was punctuated with a deep tongue kiss "…you have 5 patients today and 4 of them assessments for further action." Her mouth curled into a evil smile. This problem usually happens after the computer has been on for sometime or if you've been browsing the Internet for a while.

The place was a bit disorganized. Clothes sort of hung here and there, and dirty dishes filled the sink. She smelled coffee and tobacco in the air. Michelle smiled to herself. Kevin needed to shave. His cheek was like sandpaper. She sort of liked the smell of tobacco, though. Her hand resting in my lap discovered my erection and, with a gentle squeeze, she calmly said, "You're hard."I was very pleased with myself when I finally climbed into bed, shivering slightly from the lowered temperature. The familiar scrabble of claws on hardwood sounded joined by the soft patter of bare feet. I smiled and raised the quilt. Spotting a three-quarter full bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup, I thought of French toast, something I hadn't made in ages. I got busy. I decided dinner needed to be soon. There were important things I wanted to do with and to Michelle. You'll want to put it near your horse," Kevin said. "Over there," he added with a nod. He called out, "Kismet." I stared and throbbed, aroused, a fog of need settling over me. She looked surprised when I wrapped a big, fluffy towel around her and another around my waist, the towel tented by a determined erection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment