276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Buzz Lightyear Toy Story 4 Slippers For Boys Girls Kids Childrens Warm Comfy Easy Fasten On Grey Toddler Indoor House Shoes With Non Slip Sole

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Why choose between comfort and style when you can have both? We’re bringing you the softest slides and slip-ons that will take you from a chill day at home to cozy-girl vibes everywhere you go. Our women’s slippers are a true treat for your feet. Promising review: "This is my 2nd pair of this shoe/slippers. I got them as slippers to wear around the house and to take the dog outside. But they are so versatile. I've worn them to the post office and grocery store too. They are lightweight and very comfortable, plus they keep my feet warm. I like how I can wear them as slides or as a whole shoe. Regular slippers cause you to scuff your feet too much. These act like a shoe and you can walk normally in them." — Stacie You count on Steve Madden for modern, creative shoe styles, and our slippers are no exception. Have fun with faux fur in a wide range of colors and textures, from printed platforms to shaggy sandals. Have a tweed moment with classic clogs and two-strap sandals. Fluffy details spice up a simple vegan leather slide.

This style of slipper offers all the great benefits of a regular slipper, like a soft, supportive footbed and multiple color options, plus a hard grippy sole, usually rubber, to withstand wear outdoors and prevent you from sliding around while going to get your mail, running errands or walking your dog. The hard sole also makes the shoe easier to clean so you can wear them indoors without dirtying your floors.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment