276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coleman BiSpace 500 Fibreglass Tent Pole Repair Pack Camping Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the luxury of separate living and sleeping areas, the BiSpace range makes any camping trip more comfortable. Features from the Easy Set Up system mean this temporary home will be up in no time allowing users to get on with their holiday activities. The BiSpace range includes mesh doors, large windows on both sides of the living area, door gussets to prevent water getting inside the tent and the efficient AirFlow system for better ventilation.

Nice sized porch, big enough for a table and a couple of chairs and easy to stand up in if you’re no taller than about 5’ 8”. The roof ventilation is very good and also lets in the light – very handy as the windows really aren’t big enough so it can be a bit dark inside. It’s a nice and roomy tent with a lot of head room and although I am not tall it is something which I particularly like as I find it means I can easily get into my Scout uniform (or any trousers), without the need for lying down and wriggling into my trousers.The living area is a great size, I can easily walk around and my other half (6'4') doesn't find it too low either. There's room for a table and chairs, cooker and obligatory odds and sods. When the other half has borrowed it for his boys climbing trips he's got all 6 grown men around the table playing cards - though I have to admit I don't think he took the camping kitchen on that occasion! First we owned the trispace (green one pictured above) We liked it and used it on 3 camping trips 30 days in all, one of the poles snapped when we had a bad storm and ripped through the material. That was the last time we used it, for obvious reasons. We went and bought the exact same tent but this time the fabric was poly cotton (light brown one pictured above) and the poles were not fiber glass but aluminium. We find that the groundsheet (not sewn in) is slightly too big, so we have learned to fold it under slightly, to prevent rain from getting onto it. If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!

Very sturdy and well made, with loads of pegging points and guy ropes – no tent hang-gliding with this one! We haven’t used it for a few years but it came out of the bag as good as new. I would agree it would be a squeeze in the bedroom for five, but was fine for three oversized adults. The living room is huge and can easily seat four at a table, six if you put your kit elsewhere. Thanks to the vent at the top, I cooked and everything in mine with no bother or edging around. Groundsheet just fits inside big end and peg to stop any movement. You will find that side openings in big end of tent are slightly different from each other and therefore you need to choose which way you go into tent. The BI-SPACE 500 is the largest out of the bi-space 300,400 and 500 range.This model tent is ideal for long stays and features a front and rear entrance,complete with one set of door canopy poles.When entering the living area there is sufficient floor space and headroom for table and chairs.A seperate groundsheet is also included for the living area of the tent.The inner tent (bedroom) is very spacious and can sleep four people comfortably,five at a squeeze (we don't recommend five people unless you are very close!!)With the luxury of separate sleeping and living areas, the Coleman Bi Space Tents make any camping trip comfortable. All the Bi-space range pitches flysheet first with the aid of colour coded poles and sleeves.The Bi-space,Trispace,Quadspace,Sahara and Savvanah range of tents feature mudflaps which can be rolled up to allow plenty of ventilation into the tent on those warm summer days or they can be pegged down to help stop rain and wind entering the tent. We like this tent although it was quite expensive and is a little heavier, we feel that this tent would stand a storm much better than the the previous model. The windows are a very nice feature for letting in lots of natural light; the sun-roof/air-vent is also another brilliant feature for letting fresh air and light in.

Headroom is excellent and plenty of room to stand up ( essential if you have to cook inside) There were a couple of very windy days at Shell Island and it stood up to the gale force with perfectly. I would recommend using all available guidelines in extremely windy conditions but if you do that it will bow a bit like it should but will not budge! On occasions when we have had to cook inside because of the weather we can easily fit the Camp Kitchen, the table and chairs in the living space.As you say the instructions are useless. We found that once the main poles are in their sleeves, make sure one end of the pole is in the strap with the eyelet on the end. This stops at least one bit from moving in the wrong direction. Then get someone to go in under the big end of the tent and lift it up from the middle. This gives a dome shape which is then easier to work with. At this stage peg some guy ropes onto the big end to stop it all flying away in the wind. Then peg down 4 corners of big end. Now put small poles in and pull out small end of tent and peg out. There’s a good gap between the inner sleeping compartment and the outer so no risk of them touching and leaking, and we had a lot of rain and wind but stayed snug and dry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment