276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sky MINI SD501 Wireless Connector

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sky Wireless Connector uses Wi-Fi technology to establish a secure and stable connection between your Sky box and your home network.

mini wireless connector | Sky Community WiFi signal to mini wireless connector | Sky Community

No, you’ve seen how easy it can be to connect your Sky box to your WiFi without using the WPS button, you should never be stuck without your streaming device again. As far as I can tell no one has successfully found a driver that will allow it to be used on Windows. This is a very useful app even without the addition of the On Demand Connector, and offers TV guide and the ability to remotely set up your Sky+HD unit to record a program.The team at Blue Cine Tech is here to make it easier for you to get the most out of your home entertainment.

Sky Wireless Connector Do | CellularNews What Does A Sky Wireless Connector Do | CellularNews

Cost-effective Solution: Investing in a Sky Wireless Connector is a cost-effective solution compared to alternative options. Somewhere on the sky site it does say - can't remember where, its hidden somewhere you wouldn't expect! Whilst my sky+HD unit has been rock solid in terms of reliability, I have (infrequently) had to power it off since the addition of the On Demand Connector, mainly due to it not coming out of standby. In our experience and from reading all the various advice on forum threads, the problems are largely caused by changes being made to a system that upset the way the Sky Q mesh network behaves. Then, move to your Sky Q main box and press the WPS button on the front (the one with two arrows) until the light flashes.

Go to Settings, Setup, Network, Advanced Settings and select the ‘Connect to your router using a wired connection’ option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment