276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Force Feedback Racing Wheel - Officially licensed for Gran Turismo - PS5 / PS4 / Windows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ecosystem: Compatible on PS4™, PS3™ & PC with detachable Thrustmaster wheels, 3-pedal pedal set T3PA-PRO. It is important to note that when you go through the setup phase, you must have the small switch on the bottom left of your base set to the ‘PS3 mode’. You must keep your wheel on this setting when you are using it on PC. Auto centre settings – If the wheel automatically centres when you let go. This should be left to be decided by the game.

However, you can change the overall strength if you are feeling too much or too little weight through the wheel. Some cars in ACC have a higher wheel weight than others, whilst some are lighter, so you may often change this if you are constantly swapping cars or struggling with weight. Step 4: Applying the best T300RS settings for ACC As you’d hope, playing Gran Turismo Sport with this wheel is a completely different, and far better, experience than just using a pad. If you’re a multi-console gamer it’s worth thinking carefully about which you’d rather get a wheel for. Do you prefer Forza or Gran Turismo? Wheels like the Thrustmaster T-GT aren’t just singular products, but accessory platforms, making the decision all the more important. You can replace the wheels part itself, for example, upgrade the pedals and add a gear shifter.It’s not a major win if you race with headphones or a headset. But switching between the T-GT, T300RS and Logitech G29 those older wheels seem positively distracting by comparison. Once again, the immersion factor is simply better. To make it stand out from the standard version, adjustments have been made in some places. The look is almost identical, but instead of the PlayStation logo, a Gran Turismo logo is now emblazoned on the steering wheel hub. The gear changes are also smoother. Authenticity Is Key I voided my warranty because I thought I could fix it by replacing the fan with a stronger one but it didnt help and I now i have a crappy T300 on my shelf. So yeah, pretty bummed about the quality and unfortunately it's not a single incident as you can read on these forums. This GT Edition is based on the standard T300RS that has been available for some time. The biggest change is in the pedals. The accelerator and brake are now joined by a clutch pedal. Those who like to shift gears by hand now only need a gear shifter - we recommend the Thrustmaster TH8A Add-on Shifter. The accelerator and clutch pedal can be adjusted based on your height and distance. For the brake, a progressive resistor can be installed (included in delivery). Only Minor Tweaks Necessary When I moved over to a Fanatec CSL Elite, the difference in quality was really eye opening. I've recently just upgraded my based from the CSL to the CSW V2.5 (Not intrested in the DD wheels even though it's the same price 2nd hand). Because I tend to drive late 80's to early 90's F1 cars, I find having a heavy feel with my wheel just makes me enjoy the race that much more.

Of course, all these effects are actually created by game developers, with Thrustmaster merely providing the tools with which to relay them. This is an important point, because as yet the PS4 — the lead platform for the Thrustmaster T300 RS — does not have a particularly serious racing game in its library. As such, you’ll need patience or another platform (PS3/PC) to get the most from the wheel. It won’t work with an Xbox One or Xbox 360.Settings such as the steering linearity, brake gamma and gearshift debouncing aren’t anything you need to worry about unless you have an issue with your wheel or pedals in which the brake gamma might be adjusted. Step 5: Finding your perfect control bindings Good stories never end: After the success of The T300 RS, Thrustmaster and GT join strength again to offer gamers a realistic, powerful driving experience, with no compromises: The T300 RS GT.

Detachable RACING GT STYLE wheel: 11” / 28 cm diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes. Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel’s entire circumference. However, in quality terms they’re actually fairly close to the pedals you get with the Logitech G29. The rival Fanatec wheel has a loadcell brake, which has a much more realistic feel. It’s much stiffer, making the brakes respond to the amount of pressure applied, not just how far the pedal is pushed down.The general look is rather smart, though, and less of an audience-divider than the Fanatec CSL Elite’s grey disco ball fascia. Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment