276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Provanto 86600245 Ultimate Bug Killer, 30ml - Fast Acting Bug Killer - Up To 2 Weeks Protection From Pests - For Flies, Moths, Fleas And More - Contact Insecticide - Indoor And Garden Use

£10.8£21.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Provado aerosol has been withdrawn (OK, to be precise will be withdrawn by the end of the year). Long live Provado aerosol, reformulated with an almost identical systemic neonicotinoid insecticide that isn't named in the EU directive. Help to bees, less than zero. Help to Bayer, loads since the now-out-of-patent Imidacloprid cannot now be sold by its competitors and the patented-by-a-different-company Acetamiprid is also banned. Help to you, I'm guessing it costs more, but otherwise no difference since the ingredient you're interested in is the Methiocarb anyway. Smaller companies that don't have an alternative formulation to get round the regulations, hello bankruptcy. Can you spell s-t-i-t-c-h-u-p? Leylandii hedge on left shows no signs of damage. The Clipped hedge in the image at top showing severe infestation symptoms. There is sufficient re-growth And the tattered remnants of the worst EU directive I've seen so far (and there have been some real doozies!) come to light, as well as the utterly fatuous media coverage of this whole disaster. Not to mention the fake "withdrawal of neonicotinoids" from the selves of some large retailers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment