276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: and Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives

£3.925£7.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it's a collection of parodies of those ultra-conservative pamphlets, warning cat-parents about the issues their cats will face in their day-to-day lives, topics such as gun safety, evolution, abstinence, online safety, drugs, puberty, post-apocalyptic survival, and satanism. The author should be up front with his views and not try to push them by presenting them as humor or satire.

i even took a few days off in between chapters to reset myself, once it became clear that it was going to be the same tone, the same puns, without nuance or deviation. However, if your cat is going to use a firearm for hunting, it is important to make sure that they are properly licensed, that they do not fire the gun within five hundred feet of a residential area, and that they understand the importance of wearing a highly visible orange hunting vest. And: “Unfortunately, I’ve worked nights all my life, and one thing that’s consistent across all graveyard shifts is there’s going to be one dude who’s REALLY into conspiracy theories. Let your cat play these games at their peril: once your cat begins using magic to invoke foul abyssal beings online, it is only a matter of time before they’ll be doing the same in real life!It never really goes beyond simple one-note mockery of conservatism and Christianity, and, honestly, as funny as the concept seems like it might be, I never really laughed the entire time I was reading it. At the same time, however much of the phrasing is so eerily in line with conservative rhetoric that it is likely to appall rather than appeal to liberal readers.

I'm so glad I had this book to guide me when I needed to have difficult but important conversations with my cat. In actuality, Wicca is merely watered-down Satanism, luring foolish young women with liberal arts degrees into lesbian covens where they worship a goddess and their menses. the rhetoric is spot-on: Citizens who cannot handle a gun safely are as irresponsible and useless as citizens who do not own a gun at all. No, of course your cat should have access to all the weaponry our Founding Fathers risked their lives to guarantee us, whether it be a simple Beretta 9mm or a fully automatic AK-47. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Librarians and teachers have praised the book series for finally getting cats interested in reading … but at what cost?

Millions of cats have read and loved the Furry Purrter books about an orphaned kitten with magical powers. While forbidding the use of any gun would be a violation of your cat’s Second Amendment rights, there are some types of firearm that might be better suited for cats than others.so, there are some chuckles to be had here, but i recommend reading this in chunks rather than in one sitting or it's all gonna blur into paste. A pure work of satire and knowing this when you begin will help you understand the absurdity of it all. Citizens who cannot handle a gun safely are as irresponsible and useless as citizens who do not own a gun at all. I love satire, and actually imagining myself sitting down with my cat and explaining the dangers of guns, sex and Satanism had me laughing.

The obituaries are filled with families who thought that their kitten was too young to play with guns, that they could wait until the cat was just a little bit older to instruct them on proper firearm usage and safety. The first question many of you will be asking is, “Do I really need to teach my cat about gun safety?You should speak with your cat about exercising caution with regard to the pictures they take and with whom they share them. And if you keep a firearm in your place of residence (which you should), it is only a matter of time before your cat discovers it. I have no doubt that when there is some sort of incursion by the European Union or the United Nations to impose their sovereignty upon America, despite the presence of cats on both sides of the conflict, American cats will stand with us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment