276°
Posted 20 hours ago

mifold Original Grab-and-Go Child Restraint Travel Car Booster Seat, Lightweight and Portable, Fits 3-in-Row, Folds for Easy Carrying, Group 2/3 (4-12 Years), Lime Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have designed mifold to be easy to clean by washing the surfaces with a mild solution of soap and water . Remove the soap by wiping with clean water and then air dry.Alcoholic gels can also be used to clean any plastic parts. Donot use bleach. We do not recommend putting mifold in the dishwasher. Technical Specs What are the age and weight requirements for mifold? This mifold comfort (also available here) review covers the basics of mifold, who should use mifold, how to use mifold, how it fares in real world testing and hands-on comparisons of mifold versus competing folding booster seats. Hopefully this review will help you decide if mifold is the right choice for your family. What is the mifold travel booster seat? In the case of the mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat, this is for children aged four years old and above who weigh between 15kg and 36kg. The current regulations under which mifold is certified, does not specify a minimum or maximum height requirement. Yes, mifold offers the industry standard warranty for car seats. Outside the USA Can I use my mifold in a different country?

It feels like we’re living in the golden age of innovative baby and kid gear. Brands are realizing that parents are willing to pony up for game-changing products that make life easier, and parents with ideas and know-how are getting involved in design as well. There are just a few steps to prepare the mifold portable booster seat for use, but it’s important to follow them. As I mentioned above, the new mifold comfort is approved for visitors to use in almost every country. If it fits a child well, that’ll be a huge relief for parents worried about the legality of using an American car seat on vacation. mifold comfort vs mifold original I also highly recommend it for families with mature 5 or 6 year olds who are on the smaller end of the growth curve. It’ll fit your peanuts really well, even when they don’t meet the minimum requirements for other popular booster seats. Update: We’ve been using it around town for several months now and my son still likes it! Where to get your hifoldIf you feel that mifold comfort is right for your child, here are the best places to find a good deal:

There has been widespread coverage in the media about proposed changes to the European regulations for child car safety seats, including those on sale in the UK. This notice is to clarify the situation and to reassure our customers that the mifold® Grab-and-Go booster seat™ complies with all relevant regulatory requirements and is completely unaffected by the proposed changes. OverviewRead more: Choosing the best portable booster car seat The hifold booster seat fits great for our 8.5 year old Related: 8 great family cars that fit 3 car seats safely in the second row The Mifold Travel Booster This diagram from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is extremely helpful in understanding how to judge lap belt fit. If it’s too high, the seatbelt can cause severe abdominal injury (also called “seatbelt syndrome”) in a crash. If it’s too low, the child’s pelvis can be rotated forward and cause them to slide down in a crash – again resulting in abdominal injury. Image credit of IIHS The mifold booster car seat conforms to the most universally accepted global booster car seat regulations currently in force: European Union ECE R44.4; FMVSS 213 in the United States, and the RSSR regulations in Canada. I tested both of my kids on the Graco RightGuide and was very pleased with the seatbelt fit (even though my daughter isn’t even big enough to use it for a ride yet). It’s not without it faults, though, so be sure to do your research before buying.

If you have a kid who is 5-8 years old and you’ll be traveling, the hifold is an excellent choice. It’s safe, it’s legal almost everywhere, it’s comfortable and it’s relatively portable. There’s truly a lot to love here for globetrotting families! If new laws are implemented, the mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat will continue to be sold and used for the safety of all children aged 4+, weighing between 15kg and 36kg irrespective of height throughout Europe with no new, additional restrictions. You’ll need to set the seat height once you place it in the car. The manual says to start with it at its highest setting, but that’s probably overkill. Just start with it higher than you think you need it, have your child hop in and then start tweaking. Your kid will need to bend his head forward to grant you access to the lever, so it might take a few tries to get the height right. Unfortunately the lap belt fit you see in this picture is typically of what we often see with young kids using the mifold – remember that this joyful sprite is almost 7 and the product is marketed for kids 4+. The lap belt is extremely far forward on her thighs, clearly out of the recommended range that we saw in the IIHS diagram above. In a crash, her pelvis could move forward without engaging the lap belt as it should.

The Bubblebum’s seating area is just a little bigger than mifold comfort’s seating area. Many parents don’t realize it, but kids aren’t supposed to sit on the silver part of Bubblebum! If your child’s bottom is on it, they need a bigger booster seat. mifold vs Bubblebum: seating area mifold vs hiccapop Uberboost

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment