276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We Don't Serve Your Kind 'Ere: The real autobiography of Nick Animal Culmer

£8.975£17.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thankfully, Animal (real name Nick Culmer) has recovered enough to be able to perform, and played his comeback gig last weekend. I know that every time I have mouthed-off, I get my hand slapped, I get lawsuits chucked on me – I’m a bit of a dinosaur in this age.

I think they keep the kids away, but I think they put us on just to… well, you go to festivals now and you’ve gotta have all different types of music going on.Up next are Cyanide Pills, a five-piece from Yorkshire who have released a whole raft of singles and three albums – the most recent being 2017’s Sliced And Diced, which made No 6 in Vive Le Rock magazine’s end-of-year album poll. Further personnel changes occurred in 1997 when Winston left the band to be replaced by Jon Jon, and the recording of the album Scum. I’ll just side-step a little – I did read a couple of years ago in a couple of interviews you mentioned writing a book – you’ve said that’s done now.

Just got told about this yesterday by my pal as I was talking about not being able to make the London Punk festival last night. In 2006, the band set up their own independent record label, Nowhere Records; with Pig Iron - The Album being the first release in August 2006.This year’s line-up features the usual mix of old favourites and newer acts, but there’s one in particular that promoter Jon Connor of JS Promotions is happy will be playing. Argy Bargy are a streetpunk band from Watford whose NEC appearance is just one of a handful of gigs they’re playing this year. I don’t think you’ll solve any problems with it, there’s been demonstrating songs forever, it don’t change fuck all. A lot of people come to a punk band, start a punk band, start in music because of watching a punk band.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment