276°
Posted 20 hours ago

5 in 1 Electric Hair Dryer Blow Dryer Negative Ion Straightener Brush Hot Air Hair Comb Wrap Curling Wand Detachable Brush Kit with Safety Plugs -Patent Protection

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We've got an array of tools from top brands as well as the firm favourites BaByliss hot air brushes.

No, it doesn’t use the same technology as the Dyson—the Airwrap uses air, while the Beachwaver uses direct heat—but it does have an automated curling barrel (here’s a quick visual) that twirls your hair around with the press of a butto n to create glossy, long-lasting curls. This may have actually outperformed a much more expensive blow-dryer tool I have with attachments—a certain popular brand—simply because none of the attachments on the other one get my hair as smooth as the brush attachments on this one do.Take a look at our wide selection of hair dryers for big and bouncy volume that never goes out of style. As someone with 4c hair who is very reluctant to use heat and heating products, I was very hesitant, but from trying it just once, I fell in love. Honestly, if you’ve got fine hair that’s prone to frizz while blow-drying, you may have better luck with this softer dupe from Elecsop. Whether you’re looking for bouncy curls, straighter hair, tousled bangs, or just an all-in-one styler, I’ve gotchu covered with the best Dyson Airwrap dupes of 2023—tested and reviewed! And if you really just want a tool that does it all, grab one of the multi-use options above and finally clear out your stash of unused irons.

She’s an authority in all hair categories but is an expert when it comes to Dyson Airwrap dupes after trying dozens on her own fine, straight hair. THE REVIEWS: “I’m absolutely in love with how my curls have responded to this gentle dryer,” reads one review. The product presents a serious risk of electric shock as there is inadequate protection against accidental contact with live parts. Hairstylists, celebrities, and editors (hi, most of Cosmo’s beauty team) are all obsessed with the Airwrap for giving their hair major volume without as much damage as a curling iron, hair straightener, or high-heat hair dryer + round brush. So if you want a Rachel Green-style blowout on your thick hair, start with the round-brush attachment at your roots and slowly pull it down through your hair, flipping in the ends slightly by angling the tool.Fun fact: I gifted this iron to my mom after she fell in love with using the Dyson Airwrap to create super-fast curls. Hot Air Brush 5 in 1 Multifunctional Hair Dryer, Volumizer Hair Straightener Rotating Hair Brush Styler Comb,Curling Iron.

I will say that the attachments are nearly identical to the original Airwrap, with a pre-styling dryer, a smoothing brush, a round brush, and two curling barrels. Hair styling tools make it so easy to change up your look, so why not add some hair crimpers to your collection? The heat from the iron also smooths my hair as it curls, unlike the airflow from the Airwrap, which creates some flyaways and requires I follow my curls with the smoothing-dryer attachment to get the same look. Because the Dyson Airwrap uses warm air to curl hair, the curls don't tend to last as long on my baby-fine hair as they do with a traditional, direct-heat iron. And because the iron is so narrow and small, it’s way easier to use on my bangs than the Airwarp, whether I’m trying to get that curled, curtain-bang finish, à la Sabrina Carpenter, or I’m flipping in the ends of my straight-across bangs to make them look fuller.It comes with a blow-dryer brush attachment to help grab, hold, and detangle as you dry, along with a vented curling barrel attachment that uses air to style your hair, making it v similar to the Dyson curling mechanism. Say goodbye to mundane and time-consuming hair styling methods and embrace the convenience and versatility of our 5-in-1 Multifunctional Hair Dryer Styling Tool. inch barrel has built-in teeth that get super close to my roots for a major lift without scalding me. Hazard: The product presents a serious risk of electric shock as there is insufficient protection against access to live parts.

Of course, a cheap Dyson Airwrap dupe does have some disadvantages: In this case, users say the airflow on the Elecsop vs.Multi-functional Hot Air Brush】Use it as a blow dryer,hair styler, volumize your locks, make your hair curly or wavy and straighten it of course.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment