276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tarot Deck and Guidebook

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Celebrated for its unwavering dedication to quality, Insight Editions is a publisher of innovative books, journals, and collectibles that push the boundaries of creativity, design, and production. Through its acclaimed film, television, and gaming program, Insight strives to produce unique books and products that provide new ways to engage with fan-favorite characters and stories. Under the program, Insight has published books covering the worlds of Star Wars, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Destiny, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Diablo, World of Warcraft, and the Harry Potter films, among many others. Insight's award-winning art, photography, and sports titles celebrate the artistry and legacy of a wide range of subjects that include John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Johnny Cash, and The Rolling Stones. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

I've never been really adept at the tarot...crystals are more my thing. Anyway, I already have half a set of printable Buffy tarot cards, but these will be all pro and reek of awesomeness. ok so from looking at the dates on these posts i'm a little behind on this one but beleive it or not i've only just found this thread! Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.Here's the 'bio' of the author - same author as the person who wrote Buffy the Last Vampire Slayer 4 part comic series.

In 1997, Drusilla, combining with her abilities as a seer, used a Tarot set to inform Spike that the du Lac Cross was needed to translate the du Lac Manuscript, pointing to a card illustrated with where the cross was hidden. [1] By combining rich subject matter, striking visuals, and exclusive content with imaginative design and production, Insight Editions strives to create unique keepsakes that celebrate the best in pop culture and make one-of-a-kind gifts for fans of all ages.

D'you think there'll be a run on them - like the run on Primark's Greggs merchandise (which will mean nothing to non-Brits)?

Casey Gilly is the mother of a toddler as well as a horror fan and a comics writer. She has been included in anthologies such as the Eisner Award–winning Femme Magnifique, You Died, and Hey, Amateur, as well as Star Wars Adventures and My Little Pony: Generations. She resides in Portland, Oregon, where she divides her time between exciting upcoming comics projects, her two cats, and lots of houseplants. Forgotten the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Visit BookSleuth Better still* why not register and come and introduce yourself in our Welcome Posts section and join in the conversations. We look forward to meeting you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment