276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan CI Fu (Novel) Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER As the case of the murders in the capital comes to a close, Mo Xi takes custody of Gu Mang, the traitor who was once his lover. With his betrayer now firmly in his grasp, Mo Xi believes he can manipulate Gu Mang into revealing the hidden secrets within his broken mind. Yet one question continues to haunt Mo Xi: Is Gu Mang pretending, or has he truly forgotten everything? Tortured by specters of the past and bound by demands of the present, Mo Xi begins to lose hope of ever gaining the satisfaction he craves. But when Gu Mang's memories finally do surface, what—or who—will he remember? The water demon/wind god arc. The opening and most of the middle of this arc was extremely good, the logic and mystery was written well, and Shi Qingxuan’s (the wind god) antics were funny. But after the big reveal and the tense climax, the story just...stops. Like it’s literally forgotten about. [The MC gets dragged out by his all powerful lover, they romance some more, and forget all about Shi Qingxuan who is literally left in the hands of the second or third most powerful demon ever who is also his mortal enemy] If I could, I would have you use me as your stepping stone, the bridge you take apart after crossing, the corpse bones you need to trample to climb up, the sinner who deserved the butchering of a million knives.”

Each series will be available in North America and in many bookstores around the globe. In case the books are not available in a store near you, some online retailers will also ship internationally. Legend has it that eight hundred years ago, there was an ancient country within the Central Plains called Xian Le nation. I didn't mean to, just reading a little here and there when I had some time. I just can't help myself, they're so Unable to vent the suffering they had felt after losing both their homes and their beloved ones, angry people covered in wounds rushed into the Crown Prince’s palace hall. They pushed down his Godly statue and burned his shrines.Seven Seas Licenses REMNANTS OF FILTH: YUWU and CASE FILE COMPENDIUM: BING AN BEN Chinese Danmei Novels by Rou Bao Bu Chi Rou No matter what, His Highness the Crown Prince couldn’t accept this fact. What he could not accept even more was the punishment given to him: banishment. Yes! Along with being distributed by Penguin Random House, the largest distributor in North America—who provides service to many retailers and bookstores around the world—we also recently launched the GOMANGA Store! From childhood, he had been spoiled a thousand ways as he grew up, so he never suffered the pains and difficulties of normal people. Thus, this penalty made him fall from high in the clouds down into the mud. And in this mud, it was the first time he experienced starvation, poverty, and the feeling of filth. It was also the first time he did things he had never imagined himself ever doing: pilfering, robbing, violently cursing, and abandoning himself to despair. Prestige entirely lost, self-esteem completely gone, he became as ugly as one wanted him to be. Even the most devoted attendants were unable to accept him changing in this way, and thus they chose to leave.

During that time, the martial god on the magnificent stage was just about to land a killing blow on a demon. Born the crown prince of a prosperous kingdom, Xie Lian was renowned for his beauty, strength, and purity. His years of dedication and noble deeds allowed him to ascend to godhood. But those who rise, can also fall...and fall he does, cast from the Heavens again and again and banished to the mortal realm. I’ve already read and love The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation (Mo Dao Zu Shi - MDZS) from this author (Wei Ying & Lan Zhan will be forever my fav couple), but this one is a proof how this author really grew after MDZS book.A PAWN IN GRANDER GAMES As emperors, generals, and kings vie for dominance, martial sects mount bloody clashes to determine who will influence the nations’ leaders. Fallen and humbled, former sect leader Shen Qiao searches for direction in a tumultuous world. He finds an unlikely companion in the nefarious Yan Wushi. The roguish and powerful demonic practitioner has helped Shen Qiao begin to rebuild his lost martial abilities. As the two travel and work together, the gentle Daoist master dares to imagine that the famed Demon Lord is warming to him. But all is not as it seems, and old treacheries draw fresh blood. As Shen Qiao confronts dangerous new enemies, the struggle for control of the Central Plains ignites! pain? angst?? emotional turmoil??? same author as mdzs???? 99.9% guarantee of having my heart broken by the end of this?????

Earsplitting screams pierced the heavens. Just when everyone thought that the young child was about to splash blood onto the Martial God Main Street, the Crown Prince lifted his head slightly before he leapt up and caught him. A Battle for Freedom, A Love for the Ages. White No-Face’s mask is off, and the final conflict has begun. Deep in the ancient caverns and lava flows of Mount Tonglu, Xie Lian must face the one whose hatred has plagued him for centuries—but this time, he won’t have to do it alone. His beloved, Hua Cheng, has spent his long existence amassing the power to protect him, and now with their feelings for each other out in the open, they have all the more reason to fight for survival. In this thrilling conclusion to Heaven Official’s Blessing, can Xie Lian and Hua Cheng triumph against an all-powerful foe? Also included in this final volume are five bonus tales of romance, celebration, and adventure. All English editions include exclusive art and internal illustrations. Some books, such as the finale volumes of the MXTX novels, also have special limited editions that include extra art or merchandise. im sorry for this word vomit. tgcf deserves better but im sleep deprived so if you saw this sorry excuse for a review, no you didn't <3)If one did not answer correctly, they would be completely swallowed by the ghost in one bite. However, nobody knew what the correct answers were supposed to be. Thus, after several years, this ghost already swallowed countless pedestrians. Romance and side arcs quite disconnected from the story. Quite frankly, most of this book is just romance with the plot and characters put in second place because “lOOk hOw CuTe the COuPLe iS!” You could literally take out all the side arcs and the story would literally be no different. The romance overtakes the entire plot and becomes the main point of the story. With her other two books, the romance is like the icing on the cake. With this book, the icing overtakes the cake and becomes the cake. Seven Seas Entertainment is an award-winning publisher that specializes in bringing the best of manga, comics, and novels from around the globe to English-language audiences, as well as producing original graphic novels and youth literature. Seven Seas is now the #1 independently owned manga publisher in the English-language market. extras Heaven Official's Blessing (天官赐福, Tiān Guān Cì Fú) is a Chinese web novel written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu and one that can be sorted in the genres of Xianxia (fantasy genre influenced by Taoism, Buddhism, Chinese mythology, etc.), romance, action and drama. It was first published in 2017 on JJXWC and consists of 244 chapters, plus 4 extra post-canon stories split into 8 additional chapters. The ministers were worried to the point they lost hair like rain. After they pondered over the past and the now probable events that might occur in the future, they invited over the Crown Prince and tactfully suggested, Your Highness, can you face the wall for a month 2 to show your repentance? You don’t have to actually do it, just the gesture to show your intent would be enough.

hualian invented love, read mxtx for clear skin, i will be crying into a pillow if you need me, etc etc, you know the drill :D His Godly statues toppled over, and his ancient country was destroyed with not a single believer left. Slowly, he became someone gradually forgotten by the world. Thus, no one knew where he had wandered off to.

In this thrilling conclusion to Heaven Official’s Blessing, can Xie Lian and Hua Cheng triumph against an all-powerful foe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment