276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No Love Deep Web [VINYL]

£19.415£38.83Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I suspect it could get worse with time so if you have a sealed copy you might want to check and think about a solution. For example, on No Love, the digital version features heavy sidechaining on the lead sample and Ride's voice, whereas the vinyl doesn't feature this (which, IMO, sounds much better, making everything sound less drowned-out and muddy). Throughout August, the group announced plans for live shows, including a gig at Electric Ballroom, London, and participation in festivals such as the Pitchfork Music Fest Paris and the Big Day Out. The material is cold, bass heavy, minimal, rock and roll influenced and could simultaneously fit into a rave or dance club context. Recorded at Hive Mind Studios in Brooklyn, NY, with the help of producer/arrangers Mike Buckley and Vincent Chiarito (both members of Charles Bradley's Extraordinaires) and crack team of a-list musicians, his upcoming album blends heavy arrangements and introspective lyrics with sophistication, leaving the listener in a blissful wash of wonderment.

NO LOVE DEEP WEB Lyrics and Tracklist | Genius Death Grips - NO LOVE DEEP WEB Lyrics and Tracklist | Genius

s ‘No Love Deep Web’ was the second studio album from experimental hip-hop icon(oclast)s Death Grips. Recording of the album took place from May to August 31, 2012 at MC Ride and Zach Hill's apartment in Sacramento, California. The album's release was met with strong attention from online magazines largely due to its sexually explicit album cover, which features a picture of an erect penis with the title written across it.Later that day, it was revealed that Death Grips topped BitTorrent's "List of Most Legally Downloaded Music" following the release of No Love Deep Web, with 34,151,432 downloads. When you remove this from the back vinyl sleeve the LP jacket comes out with back residue all over the picture. In comparison to this it's almost like it was an experimental album and No Love Deep Web would have been fine as being the sole release that Death Grips would have put out this year. Copies pressed in 2020 feature a transparent sticker with 'MADE IN CANADA' printed in black on the back of the outer black cover. With his voice squeezed above a heavy thud and electro chirp, MC Ride rolls the dice again, as he did on the balcony's ledge: "My life on a limb about to break.

No Love Deep Web (2023, Green - Discogs Death Grips – No Love Deep Web (2023, Green - Discogs

No Love Deep Web was met with controversy related to its album cover, which depicts the image of Zach Hill's erect penis with the album title written across it.Unlike the original Harvest black cover pressing, the explicit record sleeve is shrink wrapped within the black censorship cover.

Death Grips - No Love Deep Web | Releases | Discogs Death Grips - No Love Deep Web | Releases | Discogs

General layout of album title, track list and bottom-right image is identical, however all elements appear approximately 1. I like synths well enough, and maybe the ones here will get better, but so far I think they paid too much for their free synths. When the production starts to assume near-average quality, like in 'Pop', it's relieving enough that you'll start to think maybe this album is better then it really is or that it's redeemed itself somehow. Death Grips, Rustie, How to Dress Well, DIIV, Purity Ring, More Added to Pitchfork Music Festival Paris".Anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing Jalen perform live knows that he is one of the most captivating performers on today's soul scene. The album received a great deal of media controversy for its album cover of Zach Hill’s penis, resulting in the below alternative being made available. I'm not seeing many in between, whether my mind is filtering it out or maybe I'm looking for these black and white reviews as a way of pre-formulating my own opinion.

Death Grips – No Love Deep Web (2013, Vinyl) - Discogs

In an interview, Zach Hill claimed that their record label, Epic, shut it down; however, Epic denied any involvement. Original copy, not repress) Sounds absolutely fantastic, can't even go back to the digital version anymore. I was pleased with the sound quality overall but the black bag— I unfortunately messed it pretty badly when opening it. The reissued vinyl includes an alternate, never-before-seen cover, featuring a shirtless MC Ride standing on the edge of a balcony, giving the middle finger with both hands, while holding a cigarette in one of them.In August 2012, the band told Pitchfork: "there are no manually programmed drums on this album, the beats are being played live on a Roland electronic v-drum set or acoustic drum set by Zach. To promote No Love Deep Web the group created an alternate reality game (ARG) which ran from August 12–16, 2012, beginning minutes after their release of a statement about the album through Pitchfork. Construction of the cover is slightly different, with a slightly thicker, 'squared-off' build noticeable on the top and bottom edges, whereas the 2013 US Third Worlds/Harvest black censorship sleeve pressing has a slightly thinner, 'rounded-off' build. On November 19, 2013, No Love Deep Web was released on vinyl and CD through Harvest Records, [26] as well as being made available on streaming services. Vote up content that is on-topic, within the rules/guidelines, and will likely stay relevant long-term.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment