276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GTPLAYER Gaming Desk, 120cm Computer Gaming PC Desk With Adjustable Monitor Stand Shelf Large T-Shape Frame Height Adjustable Feet Home Office Study Desk Gaming Table (BLACK)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you love logging long hours of gameplay but don’t relish the idea of sitting for extended periods, investing in a standing desk could be your happy medium. The health benefits of standing desks are numerous, ranging from avoiding aches and pains by improving posture to lessening the risks of heart disease that are associated with a sedentary lifestyle. Cable management needs to be top tier: While the cable management options aren't necessarily bad, we've seen better from similarly priced options like the Secretlab Magnus. Performance: In our testing, we found that the Eureka Ergonomic gaming desk that surprisingly sturdy given just how much ground it covers, with the included extras like the headphone and cupholders staying strong despite how much weight we loaded up. Even when piling all the gear we could find onto it, there were no signs of wobble or budging so it's really solidly put together all told. Thing is sturdy, and can take the weight of a big ass PC, as well as a full grown adult (don't get any ideas).

You want to optimize the space: While we enjoy the added room afforded by the Eureka Ergonomic gaming desk, it isn't a corner desk, nor one that can easily go up against a straight wall flush.

You want something that's a breeze to assemble: The Eureka EGD 60 isn't the easiest gaming desk we've ever put together, so if you struggle assembling furniture, we recommend an alternative or getting some help on hand as some bits are fiddlier than others.

The Flexispot EN1B may not have the catchiest name here, but it makes for an impressively sturdy, motorized adjustable desk for anyone looking to upgrade their home/gaming/office setup. And it will do it all at a reasonable price. There are multiple gaming desk sizes, mostly around 60 x 30 inches, with 40 x 30 inches as another popular size. Which you prefer will largely depend on how much space you have and how many monitors you want to stand atop it. Is a gaming desk worth it? You want something more heavy duty: While the 165lb weight capacity on the ChopValue X Fnatic Revive Pro is far from weak, it isn't as accommodating as other gaming desks made of metal or other durable materials. Ultimately I have to ask myself would I be happy with this desk if I'd paid that sort of sum for it? And, yes, I would. Though it is a definite luxury to be able to allocate that much of your budget to a component in no way connected to the performance of your gaming PC. The main reason I feel it worth doing is more because I feel I fit into a group of people most likely to benefit from an investment in a high quality sit/stand desk alongside an ergonomic gaming chair: those that work primarily from home.

The best gaming desks to buy in 2022

Also, ask yourself how much real estate you need for your gaming monitors. Should you take our recommendation to pop your PC on it, away from the dusty floor, you have to know if there will be enough space to move your gaming mouse beside one of the best gaming keyboards. The Secretlab Magnus Pro XL takes everything that worked with the original model and innovates upon it in new and impressive ways. Boasting a new sit-to-stand feature, an increased tabletop size, and even a power delivery column, if money is no object then this is the definitive high-end gaming desk to beat.

Gaming desks are a great addition to your setup because they offer enhanced functionality over a standard computing desk. Whether this means being able to carry more weight, having the ability to raise and lower, or additional extras, they are a good way to further personalize your gaming space. What desks do most gamers use?One of the largest gaming desks on our list, the grandiose Arozzi Arena is an eye-catching slab of MDF wood that places you closer to the action thanks to its ergonomic front curve. More importantly for people who have a multi-monitor setup, its 63-inch version is designed to accommodate three monitors at once without looking crowded. Of course, if you prefer to save space,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment