276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PROJEX Arcade Retro Arcade Reaction Target Shooting Game Toy with 5 Games and 3 Levels for Boys and Girls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Set the ProjeX game arcade base on a low table, with the projector heads aimed at the wall, load a target slide and select your game. The projector should be five feet from the wall and works best on a light coloured wall. How to Enhance the Exterior Aesthetic of Your Home - Three Little Z’s on Enjoy Improved Comfort & Style with a Home Remodel Project You can choose from 5 built in games and 3 skill levels, with Target Pointers on both blasters to help you aim. Something that is great about this is that you can solo, head-to-head or in co-op mode, teaming up to get the highest combined score! We’ve been testing out some really amazing fun family games recently and this one is absolutely EPIC!

Projex - Projecting Game Arcade - The Range

ProjeX is available from Smyths for 54.99 which is definitely worth the price seeing how much fun we have had as a family and whats included. I think it would make a great christmas gift this year for all of the family to enjoy. You know those Retro Arcade games, well it’s just like one of those and the best thing is you don’t need any screens, this game has been played all around the house – wherever there has been darkness! You just need the base, the blasters and a blank wall. (I can confirm it does not work so great on sofas haha)By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products. Make The Home More Fun For Kids - My Charmed Mom on Simple ways to make your home more fun for the kids. When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of The Range.

ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade Reviews - Updated October 2023 ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade Reviews - Updated October 2023

Just point ProjeX at a blank wall, aim your blaster and fire. ProjeX tests your speed and skill as you blast the moving targets projected on your wall.

Planning Out Your Home Renovation In Three Simple Steps - Three Little Z’s on 6 Simple Ways to Reduce the Cost of Home Renovations What did we love about it? I like that this game can be used in different rooms within our house, with it not needing a TV screen to play. All you need is a dark room and a blank wall. It really brought out everyones competitive side and we had a huge amount of fun playing together. We had team red and team blue! When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment