276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All We Do Is Just Cool Breathable Performance Wicking Polo Shirt

£5.385£10.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This girlie polo shirt JC045 is suitable for all of you sports mad girls, as its made from a cool fabric this is easy to wash and dry,10 bright colours available. As seen on Bullet Train Star Andrew Koji and washed for a lived-in look, Buck Mason’s polo looks rugged, "feels broken-in like your favorite sweats, while its suede finish keeps it looking sharp. Low pack size is a benefit whether you’re packing for a day’s walking or for the trip of a lifetime. And the fabric is made with performance in mind—four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, temperature regulation, and wrinkle resistance—to last and stay fresh. But over time, I’ve started to incorporate this polo as a part of my go-to fits because of how soft, light, and breathable it feels especially on warmer days, sharpening me up while keeping me cool.

Tested and hand-picked by our Fashion Director Ted Stafford, this polo uses a simple twist in closure—zip, instead of buttons—to turn the classic silhouette into one of your wardrobe’s boldest styles.All artwork is first prepared using graphic design software before being transferred to a Rip program. No wonder it's selected to be tested by our Fashion Director Ted Stafford and to be fitted on Scream VI star Mason Gooding. For more fashion, grooming and technology releases delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our GQ Recommends newsletter.

Last but not least the Kids Cool Polo JC407 this is a great little polo shirt for kids who play sport for a team or for wearing during P. Polyamide has been added for improved durability and shape retention so you can be sure your Merino Cool Polo won’t lose its shape after continuous wear and washing – enhancing the garments longevity.These particular garments are useful for staff who have heavy manual jobs or who work in hot environments such as factories or kitchens. These shirts are very good for those working in hot conditions such as a kitchen, or those doing a strenuous job in hot conditions.

When I tried this on, I did notice that the fabric leans a bit to the thinner side—which is probably intended. Designed in collaboration with Ché – the sustainable London-based brand founded by menswear expert Oliver Cheshire – Reiss' latest polo shirt is perfect for those with a strong travel appetite. WHEN A dress shirt feels too much and a t-shirt is not enough, polo shirts are your safest type of shirt to bet on. And with the ability to print your own logo, this shirt is perfect for personal trainers, gym activity, or labor working. With a relaxed fit and traditional collar and placket details, it's an ideal product for a wide range of sports.textured fabric with inherent wickability which means it's fast drying from its deeply textured surface. We also sell polo shirts boasting sun protection features and those suitable for performance/sports activities. By the time you reach the end of this sentence, its Piccante polo may well have sold out, so we’ll keep its description short and sweet: a sleek spring knit with a spicy jacquard print worth adding to your wardrobe, stat. In keeping with the elegant codes of the Italian house, combine it with muted colours underneath and gold jewellery on top. This sports-friendly training polo is made with a soft, light, and breathable fabric that won't overheat you—and certainly won't break the bank.

Select from contrasting colours , fastening features including standard colours and button ed polos, and even your own labelling, such as sewn tags . Due to us selling a large range of brands some suppliers take longer to send the garments into us so although we aim to get items out as soon as possible sometimes suppliers may slightly delay this process). With a self-fabric taped back neck and set-in-sleeve design, this shirt offers a comfortable and flattering fit.And I was amazed by its versatility: with sweat shorts, chinos, or jeans, this rugby polo has made me look sporty yet sharp. Made from the brand’s signature softer-than-soft fabric that’ll stay fresh and crisp wash after wash, this polo is coupled with a four-way stretch, antimicrobial fabric, and a collar that won’t move around. These garments are machine washable and won’t lose their unique looks even after a number of washes. With UPF 30+ UV protection and ethical certifications such as WRAP, BSCI, Oeko-Tex, SEDEX, and Vegan, you can feel good about the quality and production of this shirt. Bros lead Luke Macfarlane coins his style as "Classic American Heritage Workwear… durability over style.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment