276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Trick Light Up Red Thumb Tips Street Magic Magician Vanish illusion

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This set comes with x2 red Thumb Tip lights. Each soft plastic thumb tip comes with a built-in battery, switch and a bright red led light . An astonishing effect as red light appears at your finger tips and disappears just as mysteriously! Thanks for the prompt delivery of the Thumb Tips. My wife just said wow when she saw them. I am going to use them with my Light Bag on Sunday morning.'Reverend James Reuben Horsley. This set comes with 2 x white Thumb Tip lights. Each soft plastic thumb tip comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, switch and a bright white led light.

The number of applications for these thumb tips is really only limited by your imagination. Use these to light up a sponge ball or a glass of ice cubes during your performance or message. A light can be dropped into and pulled out of a paper bag held in one hand. The effect is ideal for Christmas parties or services. 'The people living in darkness have seen a great light.' Matt 4:16 The theme of light appears many times in the bible: 'In him was life and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness...' John 1:4-5 The effect is ideal for Christmas parties or services. 'The people living in darkness have seen a great light.'Matt 4:16 The theme of light appears many times in the bible: 'In him was life and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness...'John 1:4-5We love thumb tip lights here at Mission but, with the standard models, the lights will eventually fade and the batteries need replacing. A fiddly job, and it bumps up the cost! Perfect for Pentecost - Take the light out of the Bible and explain how the Holy Spirit illuminates our understanding of the word of God.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment