276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell UltraSharp U4320Q - LED monitor - 42.5" (42.5" viewable) - 3840 x 2160 4K @ 60 Hz - IPS - 350 cd/m² - 1000:1-5 ms - HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C - with 3 years Advanced Exchange Service

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Over the years, I have reviewed iPad and iPhone science apps, plus the occasional camera, laptop, keyboard, and mouse. That's still bright enough for most any business use—including photo and video editing—as well as gaming, provided that you're not using the U4320Q in a room that's flooded with ambient light. Dell Technologies reports the 5th and 95th percentile of the carbon footprint estimate to reflect this uncertainty wherever possible.

Partnering with DHL, our trusted logistics partner, we ensure swift and secure shipments from Denmark to destinations across the globe.

Granted, maybe the displays on the very high end of Dell's line-up like yours and the ultra high end like their Thunderbolt display and their 8K display might get that sort of tech, but I wouldn't expect it any time soon. But even then, the display can only be a power source for one display (and one device will need separate video and USB cables connected to the display). And as you've found, a KVM when dealing with USB-C laptops is going to be tricky and expensive if you expect one that will allow you to use only a USB-C connection to the KVM for video, USB data, and power for both systems. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

For me, I use IntelliJ IDE and I have my workspace configured like an upside-down U, I am able to reference from peripheral vision left, top and right. Reliable and responsible Designed with the environment in mind, this monitor meets regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT®i , RoHS and China Energy Label (CEL). Please note the emission estimate in this report is calculated using the mean value along with the standard deviation for that product model. And while that kind of measure is okay for casual photo or video editing, you will want to get a display with a higher pixel density for editing detailed graphics or photos.

But when you are in front of it turned on and you are at the right distance, it’s actually just the right amount of size, just enough pixels. Those displays also have a USB-C downstream port meant to support USB-C peripherals, and I've already helped people who couldn't understand why their USB-C connectivity wasn't working because they plugged into that port without reading the documentation or noticing the other ports there.

Dell also claims that the Dell UltraSharp U4320Q is the first monitor of this size that is fully height adjustable. With the decrease of the display size and the increase of its resolution, the pixel density increases. com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission.

We often found ourselves accidentally falling out of the menu system with a press of the wrong button. Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) includes European Article Number (EAN), Universal Product Code (UPC) and Japan Article Number (JAN). Quick-access ports: Enjoy the convenience of front-facing, pop-out USB-A and USB-C (15W charging) ports to connect your peripherals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment