276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Kill Men and Get Away With It: A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted debut psychological thriller, about friendship, love and murder for 2023!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). As soon as she became aware of red flags in her romantic relationships as well as men she dated, she made it clear that she wouldn’t put up with that crap. being a vegan is totally fine with me, it's not how I live, but why ya gotta make me question what's in my meat so much? To let myself be angry at the injustice in the world, but remind myself that there are other ways I can help that don’t involve abattoirs, stun guns and a selection of butcher’s knives. It's a great summery read for the morbidly inclined and I'm excited to check out the author's follow-up.

Summing up, the whole women’s safety episode (at night, while traveling alone and a woman having to take things into her own hands) was great, but vividly graphic accounts of all the gory stuff, and Kitty’s personality did leave a bad taste. Thank you NetGalley, Harper 360, HQ Digital and Katy Brent for letting me read “How to Kill Men and Get Away With It” in exchange for an honest review. Or maybe you didn’t like sausage rolls to begin with and can tolerate this “vegan” beating you over the head about how the mincer at the local pork processing plant is the best way to turn your latest victim into upscale pigs in blankets. For more inspiration, check out our recommended book club reads and browse discussion questions about other brilliant books.

A UK best seller, with multiple mention of hilarity, dark comedy, outrageousness and delightfulness. However, in this case, I actually liked Kitty, in spite of the fact that I often ridicule her kind (Influencers). And to ask him "did you ever really love me" obviously tf not and WHY does it matter a handful of years later? So, before you decide to hop on to this ride, do check the trigger warnings on the various themes that the book serves.

These vocal variations create an immersive listening experience and smoothly convey the emotions within the story. Further, if one goes to see the crime rate, it will show the male population as the highest offender and even in this, so many go scot-free due to a lot of irregularities in the justice and legal system. When she sees a monster who abuses women, she knows how to end his life and wait for it: she knows HOW TO GET AWAY WITH IT! Kitty might be known as popular IT Girl, a very famous influencer, spoiled elite but she has darker side that she doesn’t share with her social circle! The central theme surrounding male predatory behaviour gives readers lots to consider and increases awareness without being preachy.It’s now 1983, and home-health aide Kit McDeere arrives at a decaying Hope’s End to care for Lenora after her previous nurse fled in the middle of the night. Kitty could've been a great character, but the inconsistencies in her behaviour and logic made her hella annoying. I recommend How to Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie as a similar, murderous read with a satirical narrative but without a serious theme. Kitty Collins, vegan, Instagram influencer, heiress to a meat processing empire, woman filled with rage, and serial killer.

Although the relatively small cast of secondary characters is not given much depth, they are skilfully used to drive and enrich the story's themes.

Did I totally take my Bookstagram photo in my firm’s law library/coffee bar surrounded by a bunch of dudes standing in line for their afternoon pick-me-up from the fancy barrista machine? I want to live in a world where I don’t have to keep my keys between my fingers in case I’m attacked walking home. In serious cases, we realise that a deranged mind, if not given the desired help, can cause serious damage and this book highlights that aspect. I get it that she is rich but I don’t care for your gazillion of brand names and amount of followers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment