276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale FitTrack Dara - FDA Approved Body Fat Scale - BMI Digital Smart Scale & Body Composition Analyzer Monitor - Most Accurate Bluetooth Glass Weighing Scale

£29.5£59.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In testing, I found that the scale only syncs your data if you have the app open when you step on it, unlike Wi-Fi scales, which can sync at any point. Die Annahme erfolgt unter der aufschiebenden Bedingung, dass der Käufer nach Ablauf der Angebotsdauer Höchstbietender ist. My favourite thing about it is it doesn't just give you 17 numbers but it tells you why causes it and how to improve! SMALL HABITS, BIG RESULTS: Understand what your Health Score means via Insights, then use our Rings and Objectives to form daily and weekly habits around activity, nutrition and sleep to help you reach your goals faster.

These are presented in a clear list, and color-coded to show whether or not your reading fit within normal limits. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . When using the app (which is crucial to get access to the data) you can have up to 8 users being tracked from a single device – this is very useful if you want to track the weight of children’s development – and there is even a child setting as you won’t need to track all the metrics for children. In addition to your Health Score, you’ll also see personalized insights about your score, like why it might have decreased from last week, and Objectives to help you improve it.If you’ve never upgraded to Premium or never started a Premium trial before, you are eligible for a free trial period, and the first Premium subscription charge on your credit card will be after the trial. Purchased the fittrack scale about 6 months ago I've been able to sync my results to app probably about 6 times due to app crashing constantly. Dies gilt nicht, wenn Sie eigenständig ein nicht vom Unternehmer benanntes Transportunternehmen oder eine sonst zur Ausführung der Versendung bestimmte Person beauftragt haben. With this feature, you can select two dates to compare your 17 measurements and receive a detailed breakdown of your progress, showing you how your measurements have changed over time.

It’s very frustrating for paying for this scale and expecting to get these benefits and then it just turns out to be a basic scale in the end. While the data in the app is great for an overall picture, we'd have liked more detail on what each metric means.

Tapping the ‘History’ tab will reveal a chart showing how your weight has changed over the last week, month or year. Our main complaint (other than batteries not being included) is that the app could be more informative. Going forward, we suggest that each user create their own individual account to enable a personalized experience based on your own goals and metrics. The accuracy of this is unlike any other smart scale I've used before, and I also love that you can track your food, sleep and everything in this one app.

The app shows your results in charts and can be great workout motivation to keep you working towards your goals—whether you're taking up strength training for women to build muscle or walking for weight loss. I powerlift and whilst I want to be leaner I am not fat and have a more than average amount of muscle for my sex and age.I have been able to target my diet, drop below 10 % BF whilst training to tone and reduce subcutaneous fat. We use anonymized dataIDs internally to better inform our algorithm and ensure product features like your Digital Twin can continue to get better over time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment